ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0

I really enjoy all the signature work you do. Could you create a badass Rock signature for me? I want it with his full tattoo that covers his shoulder and chest. For the wording I want "Team Bring It" with an American Flag waving in the background... possibly even in the shape of the brahma bull.
I'm prior military so the flag is important to me.

Hi Arlo. Can I request a Miss Tessmacher sig please? Try and include a picture of her most prized possession, her butt :lol:. Thanks.

windowlicker.png

LINK:http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8477/windowlicker.png

I really enjoy all the signature work you do. Could you create a badass Rock signature for me? I want it with his full tattoo that covers his shoulder and chest. For the wording I want "Team Bring It" with an American Flag waving in the background... possibly even in the shape of the brahma bull.
I'm prior military so the flag is important to me.

navyveteran.png

LINK:http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2668/navyveteran.png

Hey ARLO seen your work and it is great job you and I was wondering can you make me sig Edge and Punk and you can get creative but can you put PUNKHEADS please and in the background have their mitb briefcases

Hey, I was wondering if I could have have a sig of WWE referee Justin King that reads Justin King 'Black Referee'. Thanks in advance, rep will be given,

Hey, I was wondering if I could have have a sig of WWE referee Justin King that reads Justin King 'Black Referee'. Thanks in advance, rep will be given,

Do you really think I could pics of a referee? Sorry man, ask someone else.

Hey ARLO seen your work and it is great job you and I was wondering can you make me sig Edge and Punk and you can get creative but can you put PUNKHEADS please and in the background have their mitb briefcases

You just got a new sig off BigDesigns! Use that for a while then come back.

Actually I asked you first but BigDesign did this one cause I wanted another one but thanks anyway ARLO even do I asked you first

Do you really think I could pics of a referee? Sorry man, ask someone else.

Justin_King.jpg

I was hoping you could use the first one as the main picture and put the second one in the background slightly faded. It is very easy to find pictures of referees on WWE's website. I really like your work so I was hoping you can do it. If you can't, I wont die or anything though.

Could I request a Kurt Angle sig preferably no more then 100 high and 500 across, be gratefully appreciated

Hey Arlo Ive been reviewing this thread and really like your work. I would love if you could make me a sig when you get the chance. Maybe something with Yosmite Sam, and Foghorn leghorn and my username in it would be awesome thanks

ARLOOOOOO!!!! lol wats up man? I have a request but this may be an easy one for ya..he jus needs you to photoshop a few pictures togteher..its shannon moores DILLIGAF belt..theres not a full picture of it so I thought of you..here are the 3 pics...

images

images

DILLIGAFweb-8-916x487.jpg

if you need any more pictures heres the site: http://topropebelts.com/gallery/custom-wrestling-belts/shannon-moores-dilligaf-title/

rep will of course be given

Man I have no clue what you want me to do. You should know by now that I can't cut images.

Red and black background pics of randy orton as champ faded in background and the main pic orton in coiled position and text to read Albanian viper ready to strike please

Hi Arlo,

could I request a banner for my BT please?

Could I have PWGP in large font, Pro Wrestling Grand Prix under it in small font and Golberg and Batista images in the background please!

Go to town on it, full creative licence, colours etc. up to you!

Red and black background pics of randy orton as champ faded in background and the main pic orton in coiled position and text to read Albanian viper ready to strike please

shiptarviper.png

LINK:http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2505/shiptarviper.png

Hi Arlo,

could I request a banner for my BT please?

Could I have PWGP in large font, Pro Wrestling Grand Prix under it in small font and Golberg and Batista images in the background please!

Go to town on it, full creative licence, colours etc. up to you!

grandsword.png

LINK:http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/229/grandsword.png

I EXPECT REP & CREDIT. COME BACK AGAIN :)

Can you make me sign of the following

I want a picture of high flyers doing flips in the ring (at least 4 scenes involving flips) and a blue background. (If you can find a pic of someone doings a double moonsault rep for you. The text should say : emotions of the emotionless... FLIPZ!

Can you make me sign of the following

I want a picture of high flyers doing flips in the ring (at least 4 scenes involving flips) and a blue background. (If you can find a pic of someone doings a double moonsault rep for you. The text should say : emotions of the emotionless... FLIPZ!

Sorry man, I can't find the necessary renders to do this.

Yo Arlo I want to ask for a special sig so I can support my hero in the BatleZone: Sub-Zero

You have creative control I just want a cold chilling effect to it....

Yo Arlo I want to ask for a special sig so I can support my hero in the BatleZone: Sub-Zero

You have creative control I just want a cold chilling effect to it....

Man I'm gunna need a bit more info. I don't know what Battlezone: Sub Zero is. I really only play sport video games. Just outline what pictures you want in it. And text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back