Catmobile's Reliable Requests

Leakee

If I post, feel blessed.
I am itching to do some signatures and other the ones I do for my showcase, I'm bored. I have Photoshop and I would love for people to request sigs from me. I am new on the scene and I am really extravagantly excited for some people to request sigs. Hopefully someone will request some sigs in the near future as I'm sure you have seen my showcase. If not, here is a couple of my attempts!

safcsig.jpg

and

jeffhardysig.jpg

Request away!!

Ok. Since no one has yet to request from you, I'll do so. How about a Miz sig with a blue background and put three different pics each with a title. Please and Thank you.

Any chance you can make me a sig for the Baseball team, the Chicago Cubs.

Go nuts with it, just as long as it looks good.

I'm back, sorry I took so long I had to go on a short holiday, thanks to the guy who posted first, here is your requested sig.
I wasn't sure what to do as I love your Chicharito sig ;) I made 3 sections, putting in Miz's logo behind.
I made them different colours using colour overlay and added 3 different renders from PSD-Dreams of Miz and added some text.

30ldph5.jpg

http://oi42.tinypic.com/30ldph5.jpg

And, to Pancake, the guy that wanted the Chicago Cubs team signature, Can you provide me some pictures I can use as I'm from England where we don't play Baseball here.
I really don't know any players who play for the 'Cubs' and I know nothing whatsoever about them, can you please give me some guidelines, I'm begging you.

Looking forward to Raw tonight :)

Can you make me a Newcastle United one? Something along the lines of "Top Dogs in the North East" and extra points if you include this picture:

images

Lee, I refuse to do that. I have a strong hatred for Newcastle United FC and I'm not even considering doing that for you.
I'm very sorry but can you please take your request to another Sig Maker.
As you can see I support Sunderland and I'm sure you're doing this just to P*SS me off.

How about a Titus Bramble sig for me then?

It needs the caption "she said no".

Or you can make a WZCW sig for me, the characters name is Titus. You can use the same slogan.

Ok, I guess. So you want a picture of Titus Bramble in a NUFC or SAFC shirt? gimme some details. (TITUS BRAMBLE > LIFE)

In a sunderland shirt and it needs the quote "She said no".

Hey..new sig maker..whats up, anyway can i get a cool sig of Raven? make the background dark and grunge with the lettering saying "Quote the Raven...Nevermore!" if in the background somewhere you cana dd a raven(a bird) if not its okay. Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back