• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0

Thanks man, I look forward to seeing what the sigs look like.

electrok.png

LINK:http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8643/electrok.png

electro2g.png

LINK:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6673/electro2g.png

Hey man, would you be able to make me one with The Miz as WWE champion, and Jeff Hardy as TNA heavyweight saying: The Charasmatic Awesome Ones. with a cool background. you can choose that. thanks man. :)

awesomeone.png

LINK:http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/awesomeone.png

They're fucking awesome. I'm going to use the Punk one first and then the Ziggler. Thanks for doing both, rep is definitely coming your way.

hey i was wondering if you could make me a sig of the miz and jeff hardy heel from tna plz because i suck at finding and making sigs so you would be such a big help !

Hey Arlo, I really like your work and I was wondering if you could make me a Sheamus signature. Do with it what you will, I'm sure it will be great.

Hey, I've seen alot of the sigs and I really love what you're doing here!
My request is a Justin Gabriel signiture not really fussed about design, with the text just being his name :L

Thanks again man, should be great x

Hey Arlo your work is amazing. I would like to request a Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, and Jack Swagger sig with a red theme. I would like for Punk to be in the middle. And "Future's Favorites" written somewhere in the bottom. I would rep and credit you for it. Thanks.

Hey ARLO you are awesome at work, could u make me a c m punk sig with him standing in the middle with a backround of best in the world with the words savior on the sides and c.m. punk on the bottom

Arlo. I got a sig I want that I just can't make work for myself. So I went to the best damn sig maker in this place. I'm just gonna lay out the stuff I want, and let you roll with it.

-First of all, no "out-of-the-sig" stuff. It looks good sometimes, but I don't think I want it here.

-Davey Richards is the theme. I want a single picture of him

-Size of around 400x180. It's simply the size I find looks best.

Sound good? Rep, of course, will be given. 'Preciate the work you'll put into it.

Hey ARLO you are awesome at work, could u make me a c m punk sig with him standing in the middle with a backround of best in the world with the words savior on the sides and c.m. punk on the bottom

I'll get to it later.

Arlo. I got a sig I want that I just can't make work for myself. So I went to the best damn sig maker in this place. I'm just gonna lay out the stuff I want, and let you roll with it.

-First of all, no "out-of-the-sig" stuff. It looks good sometimes, but I don't think I want it here.

Sound good? Rep, of course, will be given. 'Preciate the work you'll put into it.

OK man, no worries. I've sort of dropped away from my pop-out sigs recently. I'm going to school now but I'll do it when I get home :)

YO Arlo could you try making me cm punk and cena with there championships staring down each other it would be epic and it would say best in the world CeNation and on the bottom corners MC8 on left and in the righy BY ARLO both tiny thanks WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT BRO

YO Arlo could you try making me cm punk and cena with there championships staring down each other it would be epic and it would say best in the world CeNation and on the bottom corners MC8 on left and in the righy BY ARLO both tiny thanks WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT BRO

Sorry man, this is a little too elaborate. See somebody else about it.

can you make me onw with johnny ace with funkman than punk with voice of the voice less
I don't understand a word of this. Take your time, it's a sig request not a text message.

awesome128.png

LINK:http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4849/awesome128.png

boondocks.png

LINK:http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7186/boondocks.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back