ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0

I smell a repeat of what happened to wrestlingfan. LOL. But yeah, Hey ARLO! Still lovin' this Swagger Sig. Won't bother you yet for one :D

That's exactly what I thought :lmao:
Maybe you should wear some of your sigs around, you're getting really good.

hey that one i was gonna get the first time was broken thats why it had a massive Link

Tell your story walking. See if somebody else will make it for you.

Here's a tip: fuck off. I've been doing requests for over 6 months and you've been here making your shit sigs for a couple of days.

Don't bother replying. You'll probably be banned or sent to the prison soon anyway.

ARLO my good man,

I have a request for you my good man.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/playermodel.ashx?rpis=AegT8h9jUB7vN$XOT5QKExLeV7m$3pyzHlJ8L-NxaaI=

This image from waist up, with a purple pink and blue background color, (design is up to you) and just the text "Lego Master 10"

and under it

"Princess tryhard"

Please allow the bottom text to be in a cursive font if possible? massive rep for you if it can be done.

Thanks

kaelthes4.png

LINK:http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9268/kaelthes4.png

Hey Arlo, remember when you made me the Backlash ppv poster for my book this, I really enjoyed it, and I was wondering if you could do the match cards as well.

The matches are:

Goldberg vs. CM Punk for the WWE championship

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Justin Gabriel vs. Tyler Reks for the Intercontinental title

Edge and Christian vs. Show-Miz vs. Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero for the unified tag team titles

and

Sandman vs. Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Wade Barrett for the hardcore title

Now, I know it's a lot, and you can take your time, but the one thing I ask for is the background of the match cards to be similar to that of the poster which was:
thebesti.png

The rest is yours, and thank you, thanks.

Edit: There will probably be 1 or 2 more matches later on, so if you could do those once I think of them, than it would really be great.

Hey Arlo, remember when you made me the Backlash ppv poster for my book this, I really enjoyed it, and I was wondering if you could do the match cards as well.

The matches are:

Goldberg vs. CM Punk for the WWE championship

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Justin Gabriel vs. Tyler Reks for the Intercontinental title

Edge and Christian vs. Show-Miz vs. Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero for the unified tag team titles

and

Sandman vs. Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Wade Barrett for the hardcore title

Now, I know it's a lot, and you can take your time, but the one thing I ask for is the background of the match cards to be similar to that of the poster which was:
thebesti.png

The rest is yours, and thank you, thanks.

Edit: There will probably be 1 or 2 more matches later on, so if you could do those once I think of them, than it would really be great.

Hey sorry man, I don't know that much about Book This.

Could you specify how big you want it to be. Also, do you want pictures of the wrestlers or just text? Or both?

Sorry man, it's the one part of these forums that I've yet to get into :blush:

Hey sorry man, I don't know that much about Book This.

Could you specify how big you want it to be. Also, do you want pictures of the wrestlers or just text? Or both?

Sorry man, it's the one part of these forums that I've yet to get into :blush:
It's alright man you don't have to, I was just saying that you made my poster before.

Anyways, for the pictures, can I have the names of the wrestlers and the pictures, and if it's a title match, can you put the certain championship in it somewhere (it really doesn't matter where.) For size, I'm really not good with sizes, but one example (if it helps) would be.....

r8v2w0.png

I don't know if that would help, I'm really not good with graphics, but that would be just an example I guess.

Hey Arlo. I made a thread requesting a logo..yesterday I believe, but I think it would be a lot faster and quicker if I personally requested it.

So if you could hook me up with a very simple logo, I'd love it. I'm looking for something that a sports team would most likely use as their logo, putting it on a helmet or jersey. I'd also like it to feature a Rattlesnake. And if possible, if you could make an alternative, secondary one, I would love that.

If you do go ahead with the second one, can you put the name "Las Vegas" somewhere on it? But if you only want to do one, make sure the first one doesn't have any text, just a generic logo.

Thanks dude, hope you can do the request. :)

ARLO! I come bidding a request. I was gonna go for that random sig thingy. So I'll put this Jack Swagger one, and some others, and this request I'm about to ask you.

If you can, a sig with Booker T would be nice. Go crazy with it dude.

Current CM Punk sig....With a shot of his arms open when he struts down to the ring....Please?

rattlerocker.png

LINK:http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5217/rattlerocker.png

Hey Arlo. I made a thread requesting a logo..yesterday I believe, but I think it would be a lot faster and quicker if I personally requested it.

So if you could hook me up with a very simple logo, I'd love it. I'm looking for something that a sports team would most likely use as their logo, putting it on a helmet or jersey. I'd also like it to feature a Rattlesnake. And if possible, if you could make an alternative, secondary one, I would love that.

If you do go ahead with the second one, can you put the name "Las Vegas" somewhere on it? But if you only want to do one, make sure the first one doesn't have any text, just a generic logo.

Thanks dude, hope you can do the request. :)

Hey Man. Thanks for coming to me, but I'm not happy with my result. All I did was render a pic and adjust it a little bit. I wouldn't be against you going to someone else and at least seeing what they can do.
Sorry :blush:

sullylogo.png

LINK:http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4697/sullylogo.png

ARLO! I come bidding a request. I was gonna go for that random sig thingy. So I'll put this Jack Swagger one, and some others, and this request I'm about to ask you.

If you can, a sig with Booker T would be nice. Go crazy with it dude.

jam223.png

LINK:http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2081/jam223.png

Can I have a sig of undertaker's entrance(preferably him raising his hat) with the text "The last outlaw" and a Wrestlemainia logo in the background....

Hey Man could you please make me a sig with CM Punk and could the text say Craig Adams

Thanks man I will really appreciate it and give you credit

Could the colours be bright

Hey bro, you think you can make me a sig of Christian holding the World title? possibly with a cool Blueish type background, and maybe a couple ladders in the background? Plus the text could say "Captain charisma- Canadian greatness!!!" lol. Sorry if that's too complicated though, your free to improvise or customize.

It would be cool, thanks :)

Oh and mate I almost forgot, could you make one with Zack Ryder and could the text say James Cross

I would really love it, Your sigs are awesome

Can the colours be 3d looking and could it be blue and gold thanks again

Hey Man could you please make me a sig with CM Punk and could the text say Craig Adams

Thanks man I will really appreciate it and give you credit

Could the colours be bright

Oh and mate I almost forgot, could you make one with Zack Ryder and could the text say James Cross

I would really love it, Your sigs are awesome

Can the colours be 3d looking and could it be blue and gold thanks again

No. I did sigs for you months ago and you've been here since April and have zero posts. I know they're gunna be used on different sites and I don't want that.

Sorry, see if someone else wants to do them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back