Cult of Making Sigs: BRohan's sig workshop.

This is the perfect portrayal of Royalty!!

kingsofwwe.png

Thank you, Cult of BRohanity!!

Hi. Could you possibly create a CM Punk sig for me which shows him at different points in his career. Something like the current best in the world CM Punk in the middle, and SES Punk, Nexus Punk, Indy Punk, and Early WWE Punk beside him. Thanks

29atfs5.png

I love it! CM Punk does get the best work out of me. Basically, I got the Best in the World poster and changed the red to blue and the white background to yellow. Then, I just added all the photos, it's simple but effective, in my opinion!

29atfs5.png

I love it! CM Punk does get the best work out of me. Basically, I got the Best in the World poster and changed the red to blue and the white background to yellow. Then, I just added all the photos, it's simple but effective, in my opinion!

OMFG IT IS SO AWESOME !!! Thanks heaps dude, there will be rep coming your way asap :D

I do like it! I think I would prefer to see The Miz's face though if you could swing it?

To be honest, I can't! I've tried but as the original render doesn't have miz's face in it it won't work, obviously! I've also looked for other renders but none look that good or go as well! I'm really sorry, Rico!

Are there any single renders of R-Truth and The Miz that can be put together with the title in between them or anything like that?

That is pretty friggen sweet! I'll have to give you a second green rep when I have spread the love around a bit more. :p

hi could you make me a sig with eddie guerrero on the left side filled with green, and on the right side chris benoit filled with red. and in the middle saying ''WRESTLING DIED WHEN THEY DIED'' written with either black, blue, purple, or yellow.

hi could you make me a sig with eddie guerrero on the left side filled with green, and on the right side chris benoit filled with red. and in the middle saying ''WRESTLING DIED WHEN THEY DIED'' written with either black, blue, purple, or yellow.

I'll do this tonight, boss!

2dah8vm.png

Hope you like it.

Hey man..nice sigs...my request isn't really a sig but more of a mini request..I posted this in its own forum but it hasn't got any reply's..could you Photoshop mason ryans head onto the body of a a person in a black dress shirt?

Hey man could you possibly make me a RIP Dan Wheldon signature please? Preferably I'd like it to include a couple pictures that show his best moments/significant moments aka his wins at the Indy 500, his 2005 championship and his No. 77 car. Thanks.

Hey man could you possibly make me a RIP Dan Wheldon signature please? Preferably I'd like it to include a couple pictures that show his best moments/significant moments aka his wins at the Indy 500, his 2005 championship and his No. 77 car. Thanks.

Hey man..nice sigs...my request isn't really a sig but more of a mini request..I posted this in its own forum but it hasn't got any reply's..could you Photoshop mason ryans head onto the body of a a person in a black dress shirt?

Sorry guys, I've been busy as of late. It's my exam week. I'll get them up for this weekend ;)

I think that you're really good at sigs, so could u make me one? Could you put Jeff Hardy w/WWE Championship on the left side in a blue background and Triple H w/WHCship in a purple background on the right?( kinda like u did for odisho21) n on the bottom could u put "Are You Ready? No! I said, ARE YOU READY?!!!" i would really appreciate it cuz my sig currently sucks balls lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back