• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cult of Making Sigs: BRohan's sig workshop.

Hey, man. How about an ROH themed sig that reads "ROH: Past & Present" and has a collage of sorts featuring Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, Tyler Black, CM Punk, and Bryan Danielson?

I would be super appreciative, man!

I'd like to request a signature very much in the style you yourself sport, with the WHC replaced by the classic IC championship that Cody Rhodes has brought back, featuring Cody Rhodes (Preferably hooded, but if you feel there is a better render, please use it.) With the text stating "Dear WWE, BAG YOURSELVES. Yours disgustedly, Cody Rhodes"

Thank you very much in advance!

35i8vfc.png

Here you go, pal.

Hi there fellow glasweegain, excellant work mate! Could you make me a sig showcasing my Stampede Wrestling book this! show please. I would like it to involve The Hart Dynasty, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kid and Natayla. And i want you to put the words or the logo of Stampede Wrestling. Would be very much appriecated!

Hey, man. How about an ROH themed sig that reads "ROH: Past & Present" and has a collage of sorts featuring Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, Tyler Black, CM Punk, and Bryan Danielson?

I would be super appreciative, man!

21edfc.png

Not really my best work here, dude. However, it gets the job done. I didn't really go with a definitive theme.

:headscratch: yea, just wondering if u saw my request. don't wanna seem pushy, but i asked about 2 n a half weeks ago, if u don't want to do it it's ok :shrug:

I think that you're really good at sigs, so could u make me one? Could you put Jeff Hardy w/WWE Championship on the left side in a blue background and Triple H w/WHCship in a purple background on the right?( kinda like u did for odisho21) n on the bottom could u put "Are You Ready? No! I said, ARE YOU READY?!!!" i would really appreciate it cuz my sig currently sucks balls lol.

Okay, I just saw this (it was right at the bottom). I'll do it now.

lol thanks for the awesome sig but i just realized i dont know how to put it in my sig i've never done it before

lol thanks for the awesome sig but i just realized i dont know how to put it in my sig i've never done it before

Right click and copy the image URL. Then click on "User CP" and you should see "Edit Signature" on the Control Panel. Then post the URL in the image tags and insert whatever text you want and so on.

Hey can you make me a John Cena v The Rock sig? maybe something like "when generations collide". go crazy with it. thanks

2cy4by1.png

Here you go. Sorry for the renders of Rock and Cena being a bit out of sharpness, but, I had to do them myself so it took longer. Hope you like it, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back