Starting a Backyard Fed

Yeah, this sounds like a recipe for disaster, or a recipe for alot of injured people. Do any of you guys have any training, at all? I'd suggest getting even the most basic of seminar/training session before doing this, just knowing how to properly execute moves like a body slam or hip toss could possibly save one of your buddy's lives.

Also, the nails idea? Yeah, don't do that, at all, there is a SPECIFIC way the deathmatch workers land on those things so as to not kill themselves, I'd highly, highly suggest learning more about this by giving the CZW school a call or something, or shit throw on a shoot interview with a deathmatch worker, but do NOT try and work a fuckin' bed of nails match without any training, you WILL end up in the hospital dude.

I'd suggest if you're going to work the deathmatch style, to work with light tubes. They look incredibly painful as weapons but they actually aren't, they break very easily and if you've got a shirt on you'll be fine, or if you want to be "hardcore" you can go without a shirt but have fun with the glass shards in your back. Stay the fuck away from things like beds of nails, razorwire, etc, any of that insane Big Japan-style uber-deathmatch shit, there's no way you guys are ready for that AT ALL.

In fact, I'd just suggest wrestling regular matches first man. Learn to work before bringing in the ultraviolent stuff. Get some training man.

BUZZKILL

Why are people encouraging this? I just hope this a bad joke. If it isn't then someone is going to get seriously hurt or worse almost immediately. He says something about understanding how dangerous some of the stuff is then turns around and says everyone else has absolutely zero training. I'll name your show what the local headlines will be saying the next day, Paralyzed and Out of Business.

ok if yall wanna tear eachother up post on youtube or make a website so i can see haha but yea nails and tacks are a bad idea. instead of major weapons and stuff we used cookie pan sheets and thin wood as tables and we had a wooden ladder instead of the metal one think of that also we had a match called the journey to hell match. its a match where you have to get 3 different wins in the same match kinda like the 3 stages of hell. the 1st one was normal pinfall, 2nd was submission and the 3rd was forced to say im your bitch, also you can do any of the 3 stimulations in any order. also we had a championship scramble but we started out everyone in the ring

Yes I understand the concern of you all but we aren't going to be doing major spots until everyone is ready for it. We will probably start out slow and even get some training. This is just a tenetive idea. Thanks for all of the ideas though it really is great. I like how how all talk to me like I'm twelve and I don't know about lawsuits but I'm actually almost legally an adult so if anyone got hurt I'd be my ass on the line haha.

Yeah, save the hardcore stuff until you have some experience. I expect to see a lot of proper mat wrestling on your first show. Don't let me down.

I'm really interested in this. I hope we can get in contact with each other, I've been looking for a hardcore backyard wrestling fed for years and yours looks perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back