I joined a backyard wrestling fed.

2z67eyg.jpg

Few pictures of me doing my powerbomb finisher for the first time. Also, smiling while getting dropkicked in the chest.

I saw this on twitter and the problem is everyone in the ring is smiling. Where's the psychology?

I suspect he hasn't been training very long or very hard. Look how round he is.

That was rude. Let me give you an e-hug. An e-hug because I doubt I could get my arms around you in real life.

I suspect he hasn't been training very long or very hard. Look how round he is.

That was rude. Let me give you an e-hug. An e-hug because I doubt I could get my arms around you in real life.

Probably not. I am a fat bastard.

I saw this on twitter and the problem is everyone in the ring is smiling. Where's the psychology?

Because we're training. It's fun. People having fun normally smile and laugh, which is what I was doing before the dropkick. We did a few mini matches yesterday. No laughing happened.

20 minutes of chain wrestling, 20 minutes of chops and kicks, 5 minutes of storytelling. That's the perfect formula, the indie fans will herald you as the best wrestler in the world.

20 minutes of chain wrestling, 20 minutes of chops and kicks, 5 minutes of storytelling. That's the perfect formula, the indie fans will herald you as the best wrestler in the world.

Nah, totally depends what type of kick. Muay Thai and he should be at the next Battle of Los Angeles.

Because we're training. It's fun. People having fun normally smile and laugh, which is what I was doing before the dropkick. We did a few mini matches yesterday. No laughing happened.

If you're having fun training you're doing it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back