I joined a backyard wrestling fed.

Had 7 matches. Lost 3. Haven't been pinned yet. Got another show this Saturday. All my matches have been taped, but the footage is messed up. :l

Here's a few pictures.

a0hwns.jpg

Right before the chop.

2urwf47.jpg

Giving Adam Maverick a big splash.

205caif.jpg

Hitting DJ Carter with my finisher, "Grim Chance"

wbevz6.jpg

Johnny Wrath gets hit with the Grim Chance as well.

My first match pissed me off to no end. I am unfortunately clumsy and did a simple chokebomb and fucking tripped and fell. Quite entertaining on video. Very bad for me.

Did you at least cover it decently? Shit happens. What seperates the men from the boys is how they react when things dont go the way they are supposed to go.

My first match pissed me off to no end. I am unfortunately clumsy and did a simple chokebomb and fucking tripped and fell. Quite entertaining on video. Very bad for me.

As Norcal said you gotta take fuckups in your stride man. Play it up to the 3 people in attendance. :D

Good job keep'em coming.

It looks like you're improving Freddie. From only starting a few months ago to executing some moves like that (the splash and the sit-out bomb) AT ALL is impressive.

How tall are you? You looked close to two metres alone, but the guy you were open-handed chopping looks almost as tall.

Also, you have scarily big legs. Ever considered a lotus lock?

Could you describe your gimmick, attire and current angle a little more?

It looks like you're improving Freddie. From only starting a few months ago to executing some moves like that (the splash and the sit-out bomb) AT ALL is impressive.

How tall are you? You looked close to two metres alone, but the guy you were open-handed chopping looks almost as tall.

Also, you have scarily big legs. Ever considered a lotus lock?

Could you describe your gimmick, attire and current angle a little more?

I'm 6'8". The other guy is about 6'5". no, lotus lock sounds cool though. My gimmick is I was a fat kid growing up, tormented, abused, beat up, bullied by the wrestling team. I grew up and eventually went on a rampage, destroyed all of them one by one. Kind of like a serial killer-esque thing. I became a Wrestler to hurt and punish other wrestlers. My attire is not much can't afford any real pro gear.
My angle is I'm kind of the muscle for a guy named Nightmare. He's a demented psychopath who heard voices in his head and gets off on pain and suffering.

I'm 6'8". The other guy is about 6'5". no, lotus lock sounds cool though. My gimmick is I was a fat kid growing up, tormented, abused, beat up, bullied by the wrestling team. I grew up and eventually went on a rampage, destroyed all of them one by one. Kind of like a serial killer-esque thing. I became a Wrestler to hurt and punish other wrestlers. My attire is not much can't afford any real pro gear.
My angle is I'm kind of the muscle for a guy named Nightmare. He's a demented psychopath who heard voices in his head and gets off on pain and suffering.

Yep, all that sounds about right.

I'm working on a standing guillotine choke. I'm tall enough so I can pick them up in it and make it look badass.

Also, I need some big men wrestlers to watch to pick up moves from. Been studying Abyss and Kevin Steen but I need more. Ideas? Maybe some indy guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back