I joined a backyard wrestling fed.

I don't plan on doing any blading or high risk moves. Well, all moves are high risk without proper training. I'm gonna keep it real simple. I'm getting a bit of basic training from my friend who has done wrestling in indy feds around the east coast, as well as a few other people. I'm gonna just do quick squash matches and learn the craft as I go.

Partially set the ring up today. 20x20 ring. Professional as fuuuuck. Did some training. Laid out mats. Did bumps. Uh, practiced irish whips, lock-ups, punches, etc. Was awesome. Body is aching like crazy right now. Thinking about doing a Big Gay Fred gimmick instead of the psycho, bahaha.

Do you look anything like Fred Flintstone? That man had moves and was tremendously popular. Steal some of his shit, I can't imagine Hanna Barbera suing a backyard wrestling fed.

Do you look anything like Fred Flintstone? That man had moves and was tremendously popular. Steal some of his shit, I can't imagine Hanna Barbera suing a backyard wrestling fed.

Valet named Wilma, and the finisher could be the 'Bedrock Slam', where you basically scream "YABBA DABBA DOO" and senton your opponent.

There we go, we have your gimmick.

Fred the Fabulous.

Why not use Umanga's finisher? I find that move to work well with with someone of your size.

Welp, got my first wrestling related injury. A minor concussion! Took a clothesline bump, REALLY hard. Think.. Triple H hard. Protected my head and everything, unfortunately I slammed so hard my head bounced off the mat. So yeah, i'm concussed.

Welp, got my first wrestling related injury. A minor concussion! Took a clothesline bump, REALLY hard. Think.. Triple H hard. Protected my head and everything, unfortunately I slammed so hard my head bounced off the mat. So yeah, i'm concussed.

If you turn into a psychopath don't go using this as an excuse.

Well, don't have a family, then. And stay away from steroids... And chairshots to the head... And don't, DON'T use any kind of crossface as your finisher...

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;4473223 said:
You're 6'8, almost 400 lbs? You're one huge dude. Did you ever play football?

Maybe he's like Jim Neidhart. Football wasn't tough enough, so he quit and became a wrestler.

I am sure that you executed everything perfectly.

My 400 pound ass executed an excellent flip bump on Saturday. I am proud. I also busted my nose open on the mat while like.. legit wrestling my trainer. I slammed him and accidentally slammed my face into the mat, huge fail. Blood was everywhere. Didn't really hurt. It was cool. Bahaha.

vrykhs.jpg

Hm. Here is a picture of me practicing a lock-up with the lone girl training along with us. Good lord, I am a giant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back