Just starting out?

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Whilst Titus' WZCW tenure has officially come to an end, I still feel I have a lot to offer the people in the fed.

For those who are new and don't know who I am, I first made my appearance on meltdown one and in that time has had every role from jobber, to world champion and even head of creative.

So here's my top lists of getting far in WZCW.

(1) Respect Respect the other guys in the fed and you'll get respect back. Be anoying and a jobbers life is for you.

(2) Character I always have said this, the better the character the better the RPers. You can tell which fed members have really got into their characters heads and which ones haven't.

3) Feedback Read other RPs say what you like, say what you don't. The general rule of thumb is if you feed someone back they'll at least rep you or give you feedback.

4) Have fun. End of the day it's a hobby not a job. Real life > Fed life.

Any further questions are genuinely welcomed.

How should I go about my first RP at the house show? Should I 'play it safe' and go with what I'm comfortable with or should I go for something different and try and knock it out of the park?

I'd try and go for something different, it stands out a bit more and makes you seem not like generic heel/Face #2324343

Just to add that in also get a formula.

I always used to have the same formula in RPs that would be mentioned no matter what:

1) last week what happened
2) Random character development
3) What you feel about this week.

Also there's nothing wrong with an interview, if you're struggling with one go that route.

Not to jump in on Lee's parade, but another option is if you can't think of a good concept for your rp, if you have developed a great gimmick you can fall back on that gimmick for your rp and fill in dialogue accordingly.

Just to add that in also get a formula.

I always used to have the same formula in RPs that would be mentioned no matter what:

1) last week what happened
2) Random character development
3) What you feel about this week.

Also there's nothing wrong with an interview, if you're struggling with one go that route.

So something like:
1) Titus was retired/Vengeance lost the title
2) As a new guy it would be establishing my character
3) I'm here to prove myself and send a message to the WZCW roster.

That would be me using your formula. Which now I can actually help use that to establish a RP (got one floating around in my head now) and then go from here.
That formula is actually awesome Lee and has helped me with a better idea for my house show RP this week :) Cheers.

I meant personally. Not what happened in the fed, what happened to you, how did you feel about it. Did you win, lose etc? For this one it has no impact as it's your first RP but you get the idea.

I meant personally. Not what happened in the fed, what happened to you, how did you feel about it. Did you win, lose etc? For this one it has no impact as it's your first RP but you get the idea.

Yeah I got that too but I didn't have anything to put as I obviously I was still in the Titus Academy ;)

This thread is very good, thank you for the input and guidelines Lee.
As for my first RP i'm working on a lot of concepts right now that might impress you guys.
Like a wise man once said "First impressions are always the best."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back