New Avatars - Not A Film By James Cameron

We need more videogame, comic, and anime ones. Made these the last time avatars were being uploaded...

sephavv.png
cloud2.png
cloud1.png

carnageav.png

deathnoteav.png

nmhav.png
harvav.png
badgirlav.png
drpeaceav.png
travsav.png

I'd like to put forward a motion that only Doc and Sam are allowed to make new avatars. Seconded?

Kinda surprised Doc hasn't made any of these yet...

mary-elizabeth-winstead-scott-pilgrim-hairstyle-1.jpg

Scott-Pilgram-vs-The-World_Michael-Cena_ringer-tee-capbmp1-1.jpg

And for the resident stoners of WZ...
Trippy-wallpapers-marijuana-843334_1024_768-1.jpg

and for everyone else...
ajbox-1-1.jpg

76058zm-1.jpg

NdamukongSuhWashingtonRedskinsvDetroitFElOvKJIyUIl-1.jpg

I've gotten rep for several of them, and I'm learning as I go, you don't like what I make don't use them, and stop being a dick there is a reason nobody like you

Funny, coming from the guy who many feel, myself included, hasn't made a worthwhile post in over a year.

The only posts I can remember from you in fact are the ones where that great ex-roommate frequently partycrashes your unlockable apartments and Falcon Kicks your preggers roommate/Kleenex tissue while you go "WHAT IS THIS SHIT?" and go hide in your toilet so you can post on here and tell us all how angry and macho you are.

Oh wait, they are pretty awesome threads. My bad mydude.

Funny, coming from the guy who many feel, myself included, hasn't made a worthwhile post in over a year.

The only posts I can remember from you in fact are the ones where that great ex-roommate frequently partycrashes your unlockable apartments and Falcon Kicks your preggers roommate/Kleenex tissue while you go "WHAT IS THIS SHIT?" and go hide in your toilet so you can post on here and tell us all how angry and macho you are.

Oh wait, they are pretty awesome threads. My bad mydude.

This coming from a jackass who has yet to make a worthwhile post, seriously why havn't you just done the world a favor and killed yourself yet, I sure you your mother cries herself to sleep every night thinking "if only I had gotten that abortion...", do her and the rest of the world a favor and just end it already, you are a worthless sack of shit and nobody cares about, nobody ever will, now kindly fuck off and die

and perhaps you should also read posts before commenting on them, seeing as how you have like 90 of the details wrong, and have gotten 90% of the details wrong every fucking time you have posted anything in response to my posts, do they not teach you how to read in Dipshitsville?

I bet your roommate wishes she could get an abortion, that way she wouldn't have to bring up a baby from a pussy like you. That's probably why she was so willing to fight that psycho roommate that kept breaking in (though, in his defense, if you're not gonna lock the fucking front door then perhaps he was thinking you were expecting him.) so that way, he could give her one almighty Cunt Punt and all her problems would disappear.

I'm so disappointed in you Justin, every one said you were the baddest dude on here, but you just turned out to be another run-of-the-mill keyboard warrior. Show me what you got under that hood, little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back