Staff Members Needed

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
With the recent transpiration of events, I feel it's time to expand the creative modding team. With Prax gone, it leaves a gaping hole left to fill in that part, and I'm looking for people who want to step up and take that spot.

I've used the word countless times regarding this fed, but it applies here as well: 'commitment'. If you post in this thread saying you want to be moderator, you have to know that you are going to devote the time needed to this fed, to be suffice for your position. It's no use coming on every once in a while to see how things are going; this position requires that you are on here and dictating the fed for a majority of your time.

What being a creative mod means, is that you will be sorting out stuff like cards, feuds and other general things like that, as well as participating by throwing ideas and the like out to other staff. This spot requires a genuine E-Fed mind, and someone who will know a thing or two about running an E-Fed. If you are someone who may be inexperienced, that doesn't mean you won't be considered, because you will never learn unless someone gives you a shot.

So, if you think you're right for the job of being a WZCW moderator, post it in this thread. What I want to see is:

How much experience you have had in E-Feds.
How much you are willing to do.
What you think you would be capable of doing.
Why you think you would be the right person for the job.
Are you willing to assist on the writing side of things as well.
And finally (and truthfully) how much commitment you will have to run this fed.

So, the search for staff members begins. Right now, we only have 3, and that needs to grow. So if you're interested, post in this thread.

If noones want to man up. I would like to be a Mod. I don't want to see WZCW fail. So I'm putting my name in the pot. Once I'm focus, I'm focus. I'm know I'm not that experience or anything like that, but I'm willing to learn. I'm a really fast learner I can help with the storyline and fued. I want to see this work just give me a chance to prove myself. I'm willing to step up.

^ I endorse Sincade.. He is a quick learner, when I started helping him with rps he got better fast.. He has good ideas.

Okay Sincade, I like your commitment, which is a great asset to have, and one that a WZCW mod needs. You are really into this fed, which is great to see. However, I think most of the creative mod spots have been filled.

But, we are desperately short of writing staff. If that's a job you're willing to do, then I'm going to give you a shot. What you'll have to do, is write a match for the Pay-Per-View, Unscripted. This match will obviously need to be good, but I know you have it in you. So if you want to step up and join the writing team, let me know. You will then be moved up to a moderator, and given that match as a trial basis. I'm sure you won't fail.

What positions do u have open?

Besides for writing, what else do u guys need?

I just like to say i recommend Sincade as he has done major improvements since his first rp. I feel he could well.

Alright Sincade, I'll give you the match in due time when it's okay to reveal it. I'll give you all the details on it by that time, and that's when I'll move you up to a mod spot.

As far as creative positions go, I think there's room for one more. If someone wants to use that application form kind of thing I posted up there, it would help.

But once we find that person, the creative spots will be closed, and I'll start looking for writers.

I vote for JoshK. He would be a great asset; as Ace Cannon he has done a great job.
dont let this thing going down man.

Ummm, i'd like to be a writer. I dont have mad friends to back me up on this lol. But i think i have good idea's and a new look on things

Alright, give us a trial match. Pick any two WZCW wrestlers, and make a match using them. If we could have it within the next few days, that would be appreciated. If we like it, we'll let you know what we think. Good luck.

I think I could step up and help mod the e-fed. I know my first rp wasnt too great, but when it comes down to feuds and cards, I think I can help. I helped run an e-fed on a smaller board a while ago, so I have a bit of experience. I believe my rping has vastly improved this week, and if I get this mod position, my commitment (and morale) would grow much larger for this fed. When i was a noob last year, I ran a pretty good BookThis! fed, but had to let it go because I couldnt run it on my own. But with this staff, I think I could take enough responsibility I can handle. So, in short, Im "applying" for a mod position on the e-fed, handling cards and feuds.

^^^^At the moment we are currently looking for Match Writers. I think we have all the creative control members that we need. If you would like to join the staff as a match writer we would love to have you on board, all we ask is for a sample of you work so that we can know what to expect.

We hope that you will consider joining us as a writer but we apologize in the fact that we can not add you as a creative control member

Thank You

I guess I could write matches too, i know some of you are kind of made at me for no-showing, there were some circumstances, but that doesnt matter, anyway, i think i could be good at writing matches, even though i know my RPs arent the best around...

Enforcer....IsCariot told me a while ago...that Downward Spiral posted my tiral match at that thread where only mods of the E-Fed can see it.

Take a look there....bc if u do read my match that iwrote....u would prolly be very impressed

I tried looking for it and I wasnt able to find it. I will continue to try and look for it. If you have it to where you can send it to me again that would be great. Other wise I will just have to try and find it somewhere

yea i have it saved on my computer...i save everything on my comp....where do u want me to send it?

like in public?

PM (It might be too long for a PM)

email? If so...whats ur email

you can pm it to me in different segments. Gus has already done the same and I just need to review it. So if you could do that, that would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back