**Big Announcement Regarding WZCW**

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Right guys, it's time to reveal a secret that as far as I know, only Creative actually knew this. But as the reign of Big Dave begins, the reign of Phoenix as Fed Head has come to an end. That's correct, I am stepping down from the position that I have known and loved over the past year and a half. What a ride it has been, we've had our ups and downs but this place was always something I came back to you. But with my job and other projects taking up more of my time, I couldn't dedicate myself as much to the Fed and decided that now was the right time to step down and carry on as a regular member. I want this to be known that I had planned to leave Creative as far back as Redemption, Unscripted was always going to be my last PPV in charge and how things turns out was by chance.

I really don't know where to begin here, but firstly, my thanks goes to Lee. If it wasn't for him, his willingness to let anyone in back in 2009, and jumping on my dedication to the Fed, I wouldn't be writing this message. Lee, you gave me this opportunity, you made me the person I was and understand what it's like to run a Fed like this one. If it wasn't for you, then there would be no Phoenix. Simple as.

I've done personal thanks to them, but a big thanks goes to Creative, for without those guys, this Fed wouldn't have the dedication and commitment to keep twists and turns coming from all angles, they truly are the heroes of this Fed.

And last but not least, I want to thank you all. The Roster; Past and Present, you have all played a big part in making this Fed what it is, enjoyable, entertaining and a laugh amongst friends. You are the guys that made this Fed work, from the those who annoyed on a constant basis, to the guys who are dedicated like no other. This Fed is more yours than it was mine because we all played a part in making it what it is today. And I know it will continue to be that way.

I will be handing the reigns over to Ty who's been nothing short of a fantastic right hand man to me, I hope you give him the respect that you have me (but I know you do already, so keep at it there). There isn't going to be anyone new going to Creative, unless Ty says so, Funkay was brought in with the plans of departure in affect already. But yeah, from all the great stories and ideas, PMs, along with the bits and bobs. I truly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for providing some great times here and making my role in charge as simple as possible to the best of your means. You guys are all fantastic and I give you all pats on the backs for being one of the best feds ever.

I will still be around and look to be as good as champion as those before me, but for running things, it's been great while it lasted and I wouldn't have changed any part of it for anything else. Don't think of this as a sad time, but a success for the Fed, it's in great hands and you guys will continue to make it the best thing here. Sorry if this one is a bit short, but I am happy to answer questions and other bits. But thanks to you all once again.

Onwards and Upwards from here!
Phoenix

To be honest I was expecting this, you've a ton of stuff on outside of the fed and I always hold that the head of creative shouldn't be WHC as it makes things a little awkward.

You've done a great job and it's fantastic to see someone I mentored into the to the role run with it and make it his.

I say make it his but it's been a two man show for the last 6 months or show, Ty is a great choice as the new head.

Simply put, cheers bro. See you in the ring!

You've been a great head of creative, Phoenix. Under your watch this place has performed without a hitch. I'm sure Ty will do one hell of a job.

Cheers, man, on a job well done.

I haven't been here for very long, but I can tell that you've been a great head of creative considering how smoothly this place is run. So thanks for that. And Big Dave is awesome, I'm really excited to see what happens there.

Thank you for your time Phoenix. Even though I am a new guy, you were one of the people on creative that I looked to. Thank you, and good luck defending in the future.

Thanks for everything Phoenix. You leave WZCW in a great, thriving time and I'm sure Ty is the right man to take over from you. Thanks for all that you did, now the focus can be on Big Dave kicking ass and taking names as the Champ.

Thank you Phoenix for running such a great ship that WZCW is today. I can't thank you or the other creative members enough for the hard work you guys put in week in week out. Being new to E-Fedding, I can't really say I've been in your bind before but being in charge of a group is a tough thing to do and you did it with finesse.

Well what can I say man? It's a been a great run, and for everything you've done for WZCW I cannot say thank you enough. We've been working side by side to make sure this place runs like the well oiled machine it is for quite some time. It's going to be a bit saddening knowing you won't be around to kick it in the Creative room, throwing ideas out, trash talking one another (although that will continue on messenger, no doubt about that), but overall your steadying and patient guidance will be missed most of all.

On a personal side, you became my best friend from these forums. Even though you've been ridiculously busy in your personal life as of late, you always made time for WZCW. That's dedication, and that's something I admire greatly about you man. No matter what interests you always go at it 150%, including taking the world title from me (you bastard ;)). I will miss our usual meetings when coming up with the cards, storylines, and everything else, but I must truly thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your right hand man and to trust in me with everything that we've accomplished in WZCW. I couldn't have done half of the things I've done here without you leading the way.

Now that being said, you get your ass on MSN more often. Just because I get to keep you in the dark about everything now, doesn't mean you get to just never show up except for posting your RP's.

All hail Phoenix!

Congrats phoenix, as you have been an incredible head of the fed, and it was no doubt Lee made the right choice as his successor. You were always the guy who would help me out when I first started and helped me continue what I was doing and help me become the RPer I am today. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you keep that belt warm for me :)

I've said it before, but you've been like a mentor to me since I joined Creative, and I can never thank you enough for that. You've been an awesome head, you've always dealt with every situation, good and bad, perfectly. Vince McMahon would be jealous.

So now it's up to you to go have an awesome reign as champ. Good luck and I'll see you on MSN for game, music, wrestling and of course Arsenal banter.

You're the fucking man. You entrusted me with a spot on Creative, and were always understanding when I was running late with matches or votes or whatever. You are a great RPer, a great Creative team member, but an even greater person. Here's to seeing you hanging around much more than the bare minimum, and to the reign of Big Dave.

Thanks Phoenix. Your run has come to an end, and it was a good one, but you couldn't have handed it down to a better choice in Ty.

May everything run swimmingly yet again!

Wow, I know that I have only been around here for about half a year, but I truly respect, and all of creative, for what you guys do week-in and week-out. You have helped since day one through pms and have been an awesome head. I hope you know that truly appreciate your kindness and hospitality.

Long live Phoenix!

I love you, man. You've did a great job and your rule has been so good for this Fed.

Although I'm not active right now, I'll be back and the place won't be the same without you as head. We started this thing on the right track with a number of others and I've got a lot of friends from it. I'm lucky to say that you're on of them.

Job well done, brother.

Long live the king.

Sucks to see you step down. You've done a fantastic job as head (as have all of creative) and you always had time for everybody no matter what the situation. Words cant express the amount of respect I have for you.

Thank you Phoenix.

I already gave my big sob farewell for ya in the creative section so I'll just say what I probably left out, and that is thank you Phoenix! Thank you for your hard work, leadership, and the example that you've set in WZCW!

I've been trying to think of what I wanted to say properly here, and I think I've got it right.

I had the honor of seeing you join creative, two years ago, give or take. I'd say we worked together on creative for about six months, and it was always a pleasure. I fondly remember those times, thanks in no small part to you. I admired your work then and I admire it even more now. Though I left for what would be the bulk of your time on creative, a good year and half, I can tell from the words of everyone who was there, and by the state I see WZCW in today, that you did an amazing job on creative and that you deserve every accolade we give you. It was again an honor to be a part of the fed under you in the brief time between my return and your departure as a creative member.

Thank you for two years of great work, and congratulations as you begin a well deserved world title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back