Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
This is to help you on a who's who of the staff. Currently we have six members of creative.

Head of Creative
There is currently no head of creative, I am no longer in this role, please PM one of the others and not me

Mods

The E-fed mods are Dave, Phoenix and Ty Burna. They can do the same as I do but I get to overrule them if their idea is stupid. :p

Non Mod

Showtime and Blade are our non mod members of creative, they have input on story lines.

All of those listed above also write matches.

Showtime has joined us on creative in a non mod role.

Fratelli has stepped down and has been replaced by Blade.

As has been big news, Lee has stepped down as Head Of Creative and from the WZCW Creative team for an unspecified period of time. At this time, it is unclear if he will be joining up with the team again. However, some staff changes have been made to assist you ease of access. Each remaining member of Creative has been assigned a division for the foreseeable future and any question about your character is best sent primarily to that person. Here is the classifications:

Heavyweight Division - Phoenix
Elite X Division - Showtime
EurAsian Division - Ty/The Zen Hustla
Mayhem Division - Blade
Tag Division - Dave (Myself)

For the time being, we are working cohesively and will not be having a head of Creative. If you have a problem and want to take it further, please contact another member of Creative. The modding team remains the same with Myself, Phoenix and Ty as the remaining mods of the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back