Spam??

What is this? Alen and Mexicano Jose are trolling and flaming me.

B. Flaming: This is described as an extreme insult towards another member with malicious words or threats and is prohibited at WrestleZone Forums. Flaming another member may result in an Infraction. Additionally, for remarks of extreme prejudice, an auto-ban may be implemented as well. See Article 2 for more information about auto-bannable offenses.

C. Trolling: This is known as following a specific poster around, for the sole purpose of annoying them or insulting the topic they are commenting on. It can also apply to simply insulting a thread or post, rather than having an opinion on it. If you think a thread or post sucks, there is no need to comment on it. Move on, or make a contribution to the conversation in the topic.

B. Flaming: This is described as an extreme insult towards another member with malicious words or threats and is prohibited at WrestleZone Forums. Flaming another member may result in an Infraction. Additionally, for remarks of extreme prejudice, an auto-ban may be implemented as well. See Article 2 for more information about auto-bannable offenses.

C. Trolling: This is known as following a specific poster around, for the sole purpose of annoying them or insulting the topic they are commenting on. It can also apply to simply insulting a thread or post, rather than having an opinion on it. If you think a thread or post sucks, there is no need to comment on it. Move on, or make a contribution to the conversation in the topic.

What is the WrestleZone Prison?

From time to time, the WrestleZone Forums will encounter posters who seem to desire to cause more mischief than contribution. Those posters may be put in the WrestleZone Prison and confined to posting in that section only. The purpose of the Prison is to give these posters one last chance to show that they wish to remain on the WrestleZone Forums. If, during their Prison sentence, they demonstrate that they can act right and contribute, they will be released and will be free to post every where on the WrestleZone Forums. If they do not demonstrate a willingness to quit causing mischief, then they will be banned from the WrestleZone Forums.

When a poster is put in Prison, they may receive a Prison sentence, or they may be sentenced indefinitely. For a poster to show willingness to be apart of the WrestleZone Forums, they must try to create discussion in the Prison, as well as follow the WrestleZone Forums rules when posting. Other members of the WrestleZone Forums are allowed to come into the Prison to antagonize the Prisoner, taunting and insulting as they see fit. If a poster can keep a cool head, and provide good contribution, then they will be released.

And a pleasant go fuck yourself to you too, douchenogger.

Lol, those rules dont apply to you, you're a prison bitch. You're the lowest form of shit this forum has to offer :)

Lol, the rules dont apply to you, prison bitch. You're the lowest form of scum/shit that this forum has to offer, either leave and dont come back, or get used to taking our shit cause Im not stopping anytime soon.

I kinda feel bad bashing this guy now...

He has clearly suffered some sort of defect to his brain along the way to this point. Poor fella.

Lol, the rules dont apply to you, prison bitch. You're the lowest form of scum/shit that this forum has to offer, either leave and dont come back, or get used to taking our shit cause Im not stopping anytime soon.

Because you're a stalker. You fuckin, piece of shit cunte. Go ask your sister what a vagina looks like.

deer.jpg

Please, oh please, flame me! I've been trying to get the good stuff out of you, but I don't think there is any. The OP was kind of a faceplant, and he hasn't stopped falling since.

So Spamchez, does your mom change your diapers still? Or does she just let you sit in your own piss and shit all day? And why do you hate gays so much? Why does gay sex offend you? Finding something gross is one thing, but to find it offensive...what makes you feel that way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back