Spam??

So Spamchez, does your mom change your diapers still? Or does she just let you sit in your own piss and shit all day? And why do you hate gays so much? Why does gay sex offend you? Finding something gross is one thing, but to find it offensive...what makes you feel that way?

Your sister (the homosexual one) opens her mouth and I shit in her mouth and piss in her mouth. Like cookies and milk. But warm. I find homosexuality disgusting. Was a man made to sleep with a man? Or a woman with a woman (I don't really care about female homosexuality)? Obviously not. And how homosexual males mate is fucking disgusting. The animals (your relatives) are even learning from humans about homosexuality (cats, dogs, dolphins, racoons, etc.). It's just not correct and disgusting.

Your sister (the homosexual one) opens her mouth and I shit in her mouth and piss in her mouth. Like cookies and milk. But warm. I find homosexuality disgusting. Was a man made to sleep with a man? Or a woman with a woman (I don't really care about female homosexuality)? Obviously not. And how homosexual males mate is fucking disgusting. The animals (your relatives) are even learning from humans about homosexuality (cats, dogs, dolphins, racoons, etc.). It's just not correct and disgusting.

Wow...just..wow.

HEY LOOK..i found a picture of spamchez him self in prison
3321146.jpg

Soo, you find homosexuality disgusting, gross, whatever. But not between two women? So really, you find man on man to be disgusting? You reveal how horribly stupid you are with each post.

Soo, you find homosexuality disgusting, gross, whatever. But not between two women? So really, you find man on man to be disgusting? You reveal how horribly stupid you are with each post.

You're an idiot. Find a tall building near your location. Climb to the top. And jump off. Nike | Just Do It

You're an idiot. Find a tall building near your location. Climb to the top. And jump off. Nike | Just Do It

You are a total piece of shit. I can honestly say I haven't come across a more idiotic, homophobic piece of trash on this forum. Nice Nike quote...you're such a comedic genius, WHATEVER will I DO????? Moron.

But really though....animals learned to be gay from humans, eh? You really must be young, because only an ignorant idiot would believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back