hello

• Thread starter Jake's Gay Lover
  • Start date
HEY!! You shut your porky lying little mouth, Spawn. Barbara Streisand is a Hollywood darling and the greatest all around performer this world has ever seen. I know this to be true because James Lipton says it is so.

HEY!! You shut your porky lying little mouth, Spawn. Barbara Streisand is a Hollywood darling and the greatest all around performer this world has ever seen. I know this to be true because James Lipton says it is so.

The only good thing that Barbara Steisand did was Wing Beneath My Wings. No wait, that was Bette Midler. So I guess there really ain't shit that she's done that I like. She's got a nice rack though. But then again, so does Better Midler. lol

Actually, this is Shawn Michaels' biggest fan:
MALIBUSTAR_23B002.jpg

Listen, you fuking little ******. If you ever want to get out of prison, do you think posting that ^ is going to do it? Posts like that just fuck me right off, so no, you can keep your name as what it is. And you can go fucking post properly, or you can be banned. Have you got that in your fucking small head?
:lmao:! Holy SHIT! I didn't think you could get that hard-core! Never seen you post like that before.

No offense, but it's rather a huge turn on. :D

Glad the days of the demore little girls who wouldn't curse or talk shit is over.

Again, I say LOL.

:lmao:! Holy SHIT! I didn't think you could get that hard-core! Never seen you post like that before.

No offense, but it's rather a huge turn on. :D

Glad the days of the demore little girls who wouldn't curse or talk shit is over.

Again, I say LOL.

:lmao: This made me LOL so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back