Spam??

Stooping low to the mother jokes again. Fucking Ass Gamble.

Ass Gamble? What in the fuck is that supposed to be?

Did you just pick a random word from a dictionary and put it after a curse word?

Honestly, if you're going to insult someone, it at least needs to make sense.

This thread:
a2926156-219-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

Dirty Spamchez:
turd.png

[/thread]

I guess no one saw the "[/thread]" before, so here it is again.

Dirty Spamchez is a steaming pile of crap, and this thread is a facepalm. Not just a facepalm, but a JESUS FACEPALM.

You're an idiotic homophobic piece of shit who needs to have his eyeballs scooped out with a trowel and put in a fucking blender for your dog to eat while he eye-hole fucks your pathetic carcass. Burn in hell, which is damn sure where you will ultimately go when you die.

Jesus Christ this guy is a stupid piece of shit.

I guess no one saw the "[/thread]" before, so here it is again.

Dirty Spamchez is a steaming pile of crap, and this thread is a facepalm. Not just a facepalm, but a JESUS FACEPALM.

You're an idiotic homophobic piece of shit who needs to have his eyeballs scooped out with a trowel and put in a fucking blender for your dog to eat while he eye-hole fucks your pathetic carcass. Burn in hell, which is damn sure where you will ultimately go when you die.

Jesus Christ this guy is a stupid piece of shit.

So you like to call your leader stupid piece of shit? That's kind of messed up. I see you like bashing Jews. Me, Jesus, who's next?

See my comment in the Spamchez's WWE vs. TNA thread.

I will say this though, speaks volumes when Im kept in here for nearly six months with bitchmade ***** like this fella. Honestly, am I that bad?

So you like to call your leader stupid piece of shit? That's kind of messed up. I see you like bashing Jews. Me, Jesus, who's next?

1. I said "Jesus Christ this guy is a piece of shit. I never said he was, I said YOU are.
2. I never in my entire life did any Jew-bashing.
3. I think you're next.

may you pour a bucket of hydrochloric acid on your face and then fall face-first into a septic tank.

Really though, you should read all that "shit". You'd be surprised how many dumb questions you might have that are answered there. You'll be better for it.

He's not making fun of Jews. I'm Jewish, and I can tell you that he IS NOT making fun of Jews. Get the fuck over yourself. Not everything said to you means that theyre bashing Jews.

If I could red rep you as many times as I wanted to, I would do it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back