• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TripleH'sBestOneEva

LOL, wow. From the looks of these prisoners I think the UN is funding computers for all people with "far below average IQ's", and giving them links to wrestlezone.

Last time your mom check last night I only had a dick so I'm not a hermaphrodite

lol Ltrain do you realise its the internet age dont mean a thing. did you read the post he got sent to the prison for take notice you will realise something that will make you change your mind about him

na i just think its funny how u get off at pickin on a fifteen year old

How are we picking on him?

He is being an idiot, we are offering advice on how to imrpove his behaviour. Then he tells us he is going to fuck our mothers.

If he was to act like a ********, then we are going to act like ********s back, its not rocketscience

Does anyone else notice LTRAIN sounds a lot like TripleH'sBestOneEva.They just may be the same person.Can we check that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back