• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i guess it's true

Murfish, you're attempts at humor are almost as sad as Funaki's attempts to pick up a televised win.

funaki_1754.jpg

INDEED

i just threw out some ice cream, it had been in our freezer for a year. I really only ever have some onces ever 3 months on average.

I only eat ice cream in the winter it seems if I do eat it. It was hot yesterday, so I had a screamer, which is Slushie mixed with soft serve.

wrestling fans have cro magnon intelligence.
LOL at these ******s trying to insult me. call me whatever you want, the fact of the matter is this: you low lives argue about wrestling. that is just fucking pathetic.

This forum is the strangest one i've been to yet. it has a sick homosexual who fantasizes about raping the same sex, a complete and utter dumbass, and a group of raging ******s who suck on that dumbasses cock.

i'm out, I've made NorCal pissed off. he has been exposed as one of the BIGGEST dumbfucks among wrestling fans, which is saying A LOT.

goodbye, and may you all finally realize how truly stupid you motherfuckers really are! :smashfreakB:
I'm a Pyscologist, And i've studied alot of "lilteapot's" post's and come to the conclusion that he has a common illness, shown by many who use internet forum's, and that illness is, ******us Maximum.

I'm a Pyscologist, And i've studied alot of "lilteapot's" post's and come to the conclusion that he has a common illness, shown by many who use internet forum's, and that illness is, ******us Maximum.

I'm a doctor and I know that you have a disease. You gotta... Bad case of lovin' me!

You know how I know your gay? Because you've watch titanic more than once.

as have I. I'm not ashamed to admit I've watched it more than twice. My fiancee should be informed of this because I was of the opinion that it was sex with men made you gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back