• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So according to the rules of the cage...

Pretty sure you're just a white guy who wanted to say ****** and felt like he got away with it. Congrats. Had your fill? Now crawl back under that rock from which you came. Kthxbye.

3528.jpg

So according to the rules of the cage... I'm aloud to call people a fucking ****** ass queer ******.

So I am clearly going to declare that I think every single member on this site(besides me) is a fucking ****** ass queer ******.

Yes that includes YOU!!!

Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

Thank you good sir, allow me to retort

YOUR MUM!!!!

That is all.....:suspic:

You seem upset. Watch this.

[YT]sPoQz7KC67Q[/YT]

Then, when you're all nice and happy, watch the video it comes from as your mind turns to FUCKING MUSH

[YT]JQHXsHxrric[/MEDIA]

So according to the rules of the cage... I'm aloud to call people a fucking ****** ass queer ******.

So I am clearly going to declare that I think every single member on this site(besides me) is a fucking ****** ass queer ******.

Yes that includes YOU!!!

Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

Who the fuck are you? You cuntbagel...

Doug finally got one right!

This is a proud day for you, Dude.

Know that because of this one moment of true meme triumph, you will never suck at life as much as the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back