The Big Black ***********

Thanks for clearing that up for me, no lyin. I'm still white btw, as far as i can tell your mexican so technically from a purely genetic standpoint you cant really call yourself white... as much as your little heart aches to be white, you know deep down your not, dont you jenks, no lyin.

Thats an impressive skill, being able to decipher my posts and determine my gender... Shame you're totally wrong though, no lyin. Although if i was a woman i reckon i'd still have a bigger dick than you, no lyin.

Sign of a big man that, hitting a woman. Altho when the woman in question hits you back you'll probably run off crying like the little bitch you are, no lyin.

Wtf you mean I ain't white?

And yur not is a girl?

Wtf you mean I ain't white?

And yur not is a girl?

I mean from your piss poor attempts at posting your at least half mexican, therefore you have some latino heritage therefore you aint completely caucasian ese. does that explain it a bit for you?

and no, i is not a girl, no lyin.

Wait wait wait.. Wasn't jenks flipping out the other day about people "treating women like objects"? Yet now he's saying he'd "hit one"? HAHA A walking contradiction. Oh, and white people don't want you. Stay in the taco bell with your hommies. There's a bottle of Old English with your name on it.

Wait wait wait.. Wasn't jenks flipping out the other day about people "treating women like objects"? Yet now he's saying he'd "hit one"? HAHA A walking contradiction.

I'd like to refer you to the start of the Jenks Hate Thread. I kinda pointed out that he was a massive hypocrite after he made a thread bashing Jose for being a 'Glenn Beck' (Racist Cunt Basically) but then doing the things he chastised Jose for.

I'd like to refer you to the start of the Jenks Hate Thread. I kinda pointed out that he was a massive hypocrite after he made a thread bashing Jose for being a 'Glenn Beck' (Racist Cunt Basically) but then doing the things he chastised Jose for.

And lets not forget he goes round spouting ****** at basically everyone, but god forbid anyone says anything against mexicans

I'm no longer talking in that If WZ was wrestling thread b/c Kip/Litas revenge ... those two homo *** its making attempt to harass and bully me isn't what that thread is about.

Kip, Lita and stickstar ... reeks of fagits in here.

Btw, how come no one has mentioned why people get so bent out of shape about discriminating against blacks ... but not mexicans?

I'm no longer talking in that If WZ was wrestling thread b/c Kip/Litas revenge ... those two homo *** its making attempt to harass and bully me isn't what that thread is about.

Kip, Lita and stickstar ... reeks of fagits in here.

That doesn't even make sense Jenks. I'd say that you're better than that but I'd be "lyin" as you would put it

Kip

You havent won in shit. I am saying if you two bitches want to go toe to toe with the ruler of the world, then bring it on over in here ****s.

I don't mind you two fat boys trying to get one over on me, cause it'll never happen.
And nice way to turn down my gratitude when I didnt mean to offend you for calling you gay bastard b/c i didnt kno you really were.

Kip

You havent won in shit. I am saying if you two bitches want to go toe to toe with the ruler of the world, then bring it on over in here ****s.

I don't mind you two fat boys trying to get one over on me, cause it'll never happen.
And nice way to turn down my gratitude when I didnt mean to offend you for calling you gay bastard b/c i didnt kno you really were.

What was wrong with it over there? But you do have a point tho, i'm sick of owning you in 2 threads, its difficult to keep track, no lyin.

Thing is Jenks, i was wondering about that, you've got all this hate for "*** its" as you like to call them, but you want to apologise for calling me a "*** it" in case i am actually gay? How does that work? please explain your thought process here

Wow...I mean, Jenks is like a disease, anywhere he goes, his verbal diarrhea just cannot stop. Someone please shove a ******** in his mouth before he paints the thread room dookie brown!! :banghead:

What was wrong with it over there? But you do have a point tho, i'm sick of owning you in 2 threads, its difficult to keep track, no lyin.

Thing is Jenks, i was wondering about that, you've got all this hate for "*** its" as you like to call them, but you want to apologise for calling me a "*** it" in case i am actually gay? How does that work? please explain your thought process here

Well, if you decide to commit suicide, I don't want to be the one blamed. I believe in karma and I don't need you fucking my karma b/c you off yourself b/c of something I said. Capeach?

Well, if you decide to commit suicide, I don't want to be the one blamed. I believe in karma and I don't need you fucking my karma b/c you off yourself b/c of something I said. Capeach?

But your quite happy to insult everyone else? Its laughable to think you believe in karma tho, Yours is so low you're coming back in the next life as a gay black man, no lyin.

I believe that a "*** it" in Jenks terms is an incomplete thought as in "*** it should be known that you are a cunt" or "*** its good to own your queer ass" except it lacks the actual thought and since he can't think of anything of actual substance to say he simply says *** its and hopes that some good revolutionary insult will come to him but instead he sits there and spouts the same insults over and over again and anytime he changes ever so slightly he'll take it home with his overused "******s" "*****" "****" and any other insults that 13 year olds throw at each other while trying to sound like they're tough shit. Jenks should get a dictionary and a thesaurus.

Edit: For those who don't know, Jonnie is a real black ****** (not just regular ******) and if he's putting you over, means all black ******s support you, since all ******s share the same thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back