My Roomate Has Been Listening to the Same Song for the Last Two Fucking Hours

It's times like this I'm thankful my roommate was arrested.

One of my former roommates is in jail now too, he decided to would be a great idea to go to a cops house, a cop who was part of the K-9 unit, & smash the windows of his vehicle, & then slash the tires. He then tried to out run the police dog, & also nearly got shot trying to flee the scene:lmao:

I feel your pain Harthan, this motherfucker at the bar played nothing but Hollywood Undead for a solid 2 hours on the jukebox. It was getting nauseating so my boy Linden and I hijacked the jukebox and put on some classic rock and metal.

One song by an artist, no problem. 2 songs, alright. 3+ songs in a row by the same band at the bar, is simply unnecessary.

I feel your pain Harthan, this motherfucker at the bar played nothing but Hollywood Undead for a solid 2 hours on the jukebox. It was getting nauseating so my boy Linden and I hijacked the jukebox and put on some classic rock and metal.

One song by an artist, no problem. 2 songs, alright. 3+ songs in a row by the same band at the bar, is simply unnecessary.

My friend used to work at a bar on weekends, he had a remote to the jukebox, so if someone played multiple horriable songs he would just hit the skip button.

My friend used to work at a bar on weekends, he had a remote to the jukebox, so if someone played multiple horriable songs he would just hit the skip button.

They got that too. My mom one night actually stole it during happy hour because they decide that during happy hour when most people are in there to drink and bullshit, they have to crank the music to ungodly volumes. It was great, we were able to visit for a change instead of hearing the same old country songs everyone seems to get a boner from playing.

Problem with that, the bar has security cameras as well. Great thing though, my mom didn't get in trouble, just a quick "don't do that again" message from the owner.

Is it wrong that I actually like Hollywood Undead? It is a good change of pace every now and again, I just couldn't listen to it for two hours. Or that song for that matter.

Except for Journey. Fucking love Journey.

It's times like this I'm thankful my roommate was arrested.

You should counter his music with some of your own. Winter Wrap-up?

First of all: Doc is a fuckin' brony?! Awesome!!!!

Secondly: I'd suggest something a little more awesome. Maybe even 20% cooler. May the Best Pet Win!!! It has two best ponies: Yellow Pony and Blue Pony.

Secondly: I'd suggest something a little more awesome. Maybe even 20% cooler. May the Best Pet Win!!! It has two best ponies: Yellow Pony and Blue Pony.

Who isn't a brony nowadays? I've even bit the apple and started watching on Netflix. And I totally dig it brother. I blame my niece. She got me hooked.

Who isn't a brony nowadays? I've even bit the apple and started watching on Netflix. And I totally dig it brother. I blame my niece. She got me hooked.

I like to blame my neices, but that's SOOO not the case. In fact, I'm the one that turned them into pegasisters. Because I'm the cool uncle.

I like to blame my neices, but that's SOOO not the case. In fact, I'm the one that turned them into pegasisters. Because I'm the cool uncle.

Haha nice. It was on The Hub the one day I had her and it was one of the shows I was able to sit through without rolling my eyes. She even bought me a coloring book. And yes I have colored some of it.

Haha nice. It was on The Hub the one day I had her and it was one of the shows I was able to sit through without rolling my eyes. She even bought me a coloring book. And yes I have colored some of it.

I need a coloring book. But, only if it's FiM. I refuse to partake in G3 or G3.5! This begs the question:

Which Pony is best Pony?

A)Yellow Pony

B. Blue Pony

C. Pink Pony

D. Indigo Pony

E. White Pony

6. Orange-ish Pony

7. Huge White Winged/horned Pony

8. Moon Pony

My choice is Yellow Pony is best pony

I need a coloring book. But, only if it's FiM. I refuse to partake in G3 or G3.5! This begs the question:

Which Pony is best Pony?

A)Yellow Pony

B. Blue Pony

C. Pink Pony

D. Indigo Pony

E. White Pony

6. Orange-ish Pony

7. Huge White Winged/horned Pony

8. Moon Pony

My choice is Yellow Pony is best pony

It is FiM.

And I'm only a few choices in, but Applejack or Pinky are my favorites early on. But the book is still open. I think I'm only on episode 4 or 5 on Netflix.

It is FiM.

And I'm only a few choices in, but Applejack or Pinky are my favorites early on. But the book is still open. I think I'm only on episode 4 or 5 on Netflix.

Give it time. Soon, you will be a fan of Fluttershy. Though, AJ isn't a bad choice, either.

Just wait, though. You will also learn of the genius that is Princess Trollestia...

My brother is listening to this shit all the time. You know, the German equivalents.

[youtube]_JCUMCvb9KM[/youtube]

Seriously, at this point I just want to see them dead.

You will not, I swear to God, you will not fucking believe this.

I went to bed at 11. I woke up this morning at seven. This motherfucker just woke up and started playing the same fucking song.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

No, I'm not. I just know a lot of people who are. Nothing against people who like it, just not my thing. The animation was pretty cool and I can see why people like it but it didn't connect with me.

But yes, pony songs are the only way to go here.

Hollywood Undead. Die Antwood. Add Zack Ryder segments and Manchester United winning trophies and this is my own personal hell. Please stop the pain!

Tell 'em there's something about that song makes you feel different and confused. Then take an obvious look at his crotch. That will get him to stop it....

... Or get him to play it more.

Welcome to hell Dragon Saga. You can hate me now.
9943965_orig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back