The Big Black ***********

I'll answer, I'm in college kiddo. I don't have time for you. I win. Or at least say my last 4 reps.

Crock if I could I'd rep each and every post of yours in this thread so here are some tits instead.
tits375.jpg

tits.jpg

tshirt7.jpg

wow-tits-feather-bukiboo-demotivational-poster-1266551562.jpg

tits.jpg

And don't be too hard on the pseudo rookie Crock, you'd be an ass backwards ****** like him too if you came from this
tradingspouses.jpg
...well maybe not you but its understandable for him, at least he found a klan of people like himself to get along with.

Next place he goes, I guarantee that he's telling everyone about how we're all nazis liberals and how we threw him out of here because he dared to question us.

Dirty Jose = poor Obese homosexual cosmetologist.

Jose, what was it like going to the store with your fat mother, and having to pay for everything with food stamps?

I would not be surprised if you solicit young men on this sight you fucking pervert.

Dirty Jose = poor Obese homosexual cosmetologist.

Jose, what was it like going to the store with your fat mother, and having to pay for everything with food stamps?

I would not be surprised if you solicit young men on this sight you fucking pervert.

You're on his ignore list you dumb son of a bitch, that means he can't see your fucking posts, you stupid stupid fuck

You're on his ignore list you dumb son of a bitch, that means he can't see your fucking fucking posts, you stupid stupid fuck

He can either open my post or see you qoutig me you stupid stupid fuck fuck.
Justin, you need to go back to the minor leagues buddy. ;)

*** it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back