The Big Black ***********

Nix, type from your soul, god damnit. Tap into all the frustration and petty anger you've ever felt. Give this man the full force of all the hate you can find in yourself.

DirtyJosé;2454457 said:
Nix, type from your soul, god damnit. Tap into all the^ frustration and petty anger you've ever felt. Give this man the full force of all the hate you can find in yourself.

^this^

yeah man, seriously. None of the looking up insults online shit. If you want Crock to respond, you're going to have to come up with something new. None of this "rape kids" or "you're a booger head" crap. Make your own up. Dig deep down in that twisted child brain of yours, and pull out some real sick twisted shit.

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate stupid cock sucking dicks like fuck crock. I hate this bastard more than anyone on here. I try my hardest to be nice but the cock suckin mother fucka won't be nice. At least he could pretend so Crock or cock it's on now.

You dumb fuck up I don't need to insult you when I can tell you how I realy feel.

Crock is a dumbass ****** cunt. Pricks like him fuck the whole world up, the same way he fucks up lil kids asswholes. Crock is prolly at his house jacking off wishing he had a fucking girlfriend then he jizzes and trys to catch it in his mouth. I hate you . I literally hate you with all my guts. Every body likes you on here so I guess you are the face and I am the heel. Well I don't give a fuck anymore. The only guys on here who are worth shit are Hamler, Kb, and Jose.

Everyone else can fuck each other in the ass. You are all fuck up ***** who need to fn shut there dick licking cock fucking mouth. Are you going to say something about my punctuation? Huh say somnething you fucking nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to hop on a plane to Utah and Eat your fucking mom and then spit her out so you can bang her zombie ass.

Go to Hell and fuck your Mom all the way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah boy! Tap into that slave-keeping soul of yours. Now tell me, is it because parents put a wet towel over your face when you were born... Or are you just naturally ******ed? I mean come in kid, you use the same shit over and over... Honestly, do you think I care if a 10 year old hates me or not? You're worth the natural air you take in, why don't you just step in front of a bus?

You would like like to step in front of a bus so you can rape my dead ass body.

I don't know why people like your beaner ass because you are a fucktard.

He's got the blacks and the browns covered, now let's see if he can tie in the yellow and the red. He could go all the way with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back