The Big Black ***********

Ha people are acting like Crock is the biggest name someone can start shit with here like he's some sort of world beater.

I'll take the OP's side for no real reasons despite liking Crock.

YOU ARE A DIRTY GLASS OF NIG JUICE, CROCK.

Your a dumbass transvestite fucker because I said the referee was you and that was your normal position grabbing guys from behind while they are trying to run away your giving it to them in the ass.

Aw shoot son, you just got PROMO'D by the Natural.

Your a dumbass transvestite fucker because I said the referee was you and that was your normal position grabbing guys from behind while they are trying to run away your giving it to them in the ass.

I'm the one that is a tranny and fucks guys from the back, sure. You're a disgrace. I feel bad for your parents, hell I feel bad for your state.

Ha people are acting like Crock is the biggest name someone can start shit with here like he's some sort of world beater.

I actually enjoy a nice glass of cold, CLEAN, Nig Juice from time to time. It tastes like grape drank and government cheese.

I'll accept that. But know one thing. I <3 you.

Is your name Amazon? You`re so wide at the mouth from excessive cock sucking.

Why would I be smoking crack while homeless? What will you do with your life?

A dope you are and dope will remain.
Completely unlike cocaine.
You add to, not diminish, pain!

I seen those on a cheezy insult site before.. Not even writing his own material.. I'm now even more saddened by this thread.

It cost me five thousand dollars to look up your family history. A thousand to look it up and four thousand to hush it up.

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

Are you going to give up so I can watch laycool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back