The Big Black ***********

My 2 inch cock... Kid have your balls even dropped yet? Your incessant bitching and moaning is quite good but at the end of the day I know that this is the only "relief" you'll be getting all day. So, maybe growing up... daddy touched you in weird places or maybe even beat mommy all the time. It's ok, there's a way out for you.

dr_phil_mcgraw.jpg

I have gotten more action in my 15 years from girls than you will ever get. Crock your sister doesn't count.

I'm an only child. Ok then. I'm sure you get "tons of action". I mean rednecks like you obviously enjoy a good male orgy. Really though, are you ******ed? You grammar, spelling, and vocabulary are shit. Please learn some basic rules of the English language, "Conjunction Junction... what's your function...?" Hell, even Reading Rainbow can help you.

Taylor, gimme 2 hours.. You want a flame war? Well I got my whole night cleared up tonight. You've been here longer then me, so I guess in this case I'M the rookie. And I'll show you a real flame war. I'll do to you, what the mail man did to your mom 15 years ago. Bend you over and have you call me daddy.

Nix is ignoring everyone but Crock. Give it to someone besides Crock will you' This is starting to get boring.

No shit, Crock is above this fruit. Hell, this kid.. and I can't believe I'm saying this.. Isn't even on Jenks' level.

I think i found something Taylor's parents need to start using to help us get rid of some of the ******s in the world.

tiger-woods-condom2.png

This is between me and crock not anyone else. They are just along for the ride I guess. I think Hamler is the only one staying out of this.

Is crock always this stupid or is he just making some kinda special effort or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back