The Big Black ***********

In pro wrestling, the veterans rib all the rookies. On here Crock likes to dog on the rookie. In pro wrestling if the rookies rib back and rib better, the pros will stop. So crock its time for me to dog on you so I will get the respect I deserve.

You signed up before crock genius

As you can see, I have a reputation for crushing people like you. I'll give you one last chance to scurry away before I annihilate you. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

When did you get this reputation?

Senior angel and crock, shouldn't you all be too busy fucking to be online?

No, I kinda stopped having sex separately from the forums. Now I'm just multitasking. Angel on the other hand, likes to caress his women... I go for the senseless fucking of a lifetime.

TaylorNix sees the bigger picture round here in the forum.

Well done. I expect to see more.

Wow crock thats impressive you can give a hand job to angel and type at the same time.

Yeah, through like 3 states.

us_map.gif

Damn it where's my popcorn, I haven't found anything interesting on the forum at all today, so this will have to do.

I believe I have out talked crock once again.

Crock was calling me special ed but he's the one who hangs out in the special ed class so he can melest the little ******ed kids.

He said they were the perfect size to suck.

I believe I have out talked Crock once again.

Crock was calling me special ed but he's the one who hangs out in the special ed class so he can molest the little ******ed kids.

He said they were the perfect size to suck.

Now that I've spell checked that...

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

TaylorNix, you're thinking too short term, I mean as its been said before Crock is not a veteran, and you joined the same time. You need to make a real impact, so I'd suggest you go after NorCal, Xfearbefore, Klunderbunker, or Slyfox696, that'd really be making a statement. Please do it.

This is terrible flaming. Just plain turrible.

Come on, Ty. Let's go start some real shit somewhere. No need to settle for this fuck-knuckle.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

SWEAR DOWN CROCK, HE SAID YOU DUN SUCKED OFF THE ****** KIDS!!

You got served...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back