The Big Black ***********

Why Crock!?

No one ever calls me out!

EDIT: That's not an invitation, kids! Knowing some of the guys around here, they would take that seriously.

Go ahead crock.

And death from above, Make a thread and call me out because I'm too busy bashing Crock right now.

If you make the thread we can talk there.

You're bashing me? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Kid you have to be the lamest excuse of a human being I've ever seen. You know how when sperm are all going to the egg, the process of impregnation, there's always that one ******ed sperm that goes the wrong way... I guess the intelligent sperm decided not to impregnate that cow you call a mother so you were born.

You're bashing me? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Kid you have to be the lamest excuse of a human being I've ever seen. You know how when sperm are all going to the egg, the process of impregnation, there's always that one ******ed sperm that goes the wrong way... I guess the intelligent sperm decided not to impregnate that cow you call a mother so you were born.

comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg

:lmao:

Except Macca.

Who, in actual fact, didn't really call me out. He just caught me on a very bad day. My Grand had just died of cancer and he aimed a cancer joke at me.

And fuck you too Ty! Can I?

Crock I have to admitt the sperm thing was hilarious but Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

Google is your friend Taylor, up your game. It's funny you should call me an accident, I used that line on you.

Milenko, if we outlawed all that... you'd have no place in the world.

Nix is somewhat creative I'll give him that. Still has alot to learn though. Someone find him an old X flame thread.

I see crock. You are claiming google is my friend but google told me to leave him alone because you were his only man.

You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Creative. I'll bash my head against a keyboard for a minute and see what comes out.

jkakjalksadhghiei******ahfkkjafkjsadfchinkklahsdfklahsdflkhasdflakhfuckerhaklsfaklshdfkahldsfaglskdjflkashfklasdfkhaaccidentlaklasdlkfjasdklfjafaggot

I see crock. You are claiming google is my friend but google told me to leave him alone because you were his only man.

You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

What the fuck. Google, a search engine, cannot be fucked... or else I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back