The Big Black ***********

This is terrible flaming. Just plain turrible.

Come on, Ty. Let's go start some real shit somewhere. No need to settle for this fuck-knuckle.

True, I couldn't find my popcorn anyways. Only nachos. Although I suppose nachos would have sufficed.

I'm surprised you even are on this thread especially because thee title didn't say gay guys looking for ******s

I like them. Crock thinks he is better than everybody but I just proved all his points wrong.

No! You proved yourself to be an immature piece of shit!

After all the effort Doc went to to try and convince people to give you a chance, this is the way you choose to do that? For fuck's sake! Crock might not be the best poster we have but at least he can put logical flame posts together, if need be.

You are just... Eugh... Not worth my time.

I'm surprised you even are on this thread especially because thee title didn't say gay guys looking for ******s
Dude you have the shittiest jokes and comebacks ever. This "flaming" has been shit. Ok, so you decide to call me out for telling you that you suck at writing promos and at just about everything else? Alright, I'll deal with that. Lemme give you some suggestions though, get your dumb little KKK ass out of this thread. I'm gonna give you one last opportunity to leave...

Now, Dave, Ty why don't we encourage the young fella to do something adventurous, help him out with life on the forums.

Now, Dave, Ty why don't we encourage the young fella to do something adventurous, help him out with life on the forums.

Why the fuck should we?

The first order of business he makes a priority is to call out someone who bashes everyone. Jesus! The amount of ********* n00bs on this forum has grown exponentially since that useless fuck-head Jenks showed up. His life on the forums would be better served making good posts in the non-spam sections of the boards instead of calling out people who can run circles around him.

Why the fuck should we?

The first order of business he makes a priority is to call out someone who bashes everyone. Jesus! The amount of ********* n00bs on this forum has grown exponentially since that useless fuck-head Jenks showed up. His life on the forums would be better served making good posts in the non-spam sections of the boards instead of calling out people who can run circles around him.
Naah man, I don't bash EVERYONE. Just people with a below average IQ.

Why are you even posting this is between me and crock.

CRock tell me the truth. Did you take up for me and tell people to give me a chance or not?

That would require me giving a fuck at this moment.

True, and a fair point, actually fuck it, he's not worth the time. I miss when dumb noobs actually made an impact or were midly entertaining when they tried to abuse "veterans", like Brad the Great. that guy was both sad and funny.

Of course I did... that was when I though your idiocy was just a brilliant work of "trollism". Then about 20 minutes in I realized something horrific, you were serious.

Why the fuck should we?

I was actually just trying to get him to flame and attack someone important and get banned or thrown in prison. but i agree with all of your points

I was actually just trying to get him to flame and attack someone important and get banned or thrown in prison. but i agree with all of your points

I saw that.

It would have been massively entertaining if he had called out X. I haven't seen him rip someone a new asshole in too long.

Crock, what did you do to Fury? I haven't seen him on here. And taylor, for real just quit. This isn't the kind of attention you want.

I thought Crock was supposed to be good at telling people off so I made this thread to make a statement but I am getting no competition from crock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back