• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TripleH'sBestOneEva

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Dear Fucktard,
are you really saying that the ministry of darkness wil come back!!!!!! that like saying Melina will grow a dick!!!!! or that !!!!! it's fucking rediculous!!!!!!!! I hope that dogs eat your testicles and your mum won't have anyone left to pleasure (apart from me)!!!! Also i heard that your into homosexual beastiality!!! WTF is up with that!!!!! if you ever come near me i will kick the living shit out of you!!!!!! I really despise you and hope you rot in hell!!!!! rest assured that i will send this message to anyone who agrees with you!!!!!!
You absolute Fucking ******, hope you die,
TripleH'sbestOneEVa

p.s- go fuck yourself you dirty dog raping ******!

Possible flaming. I was deeply amused by it though.

Hahahaha i just read that in the original thread hoping he had posted something interesting when i saw that i lol'd how random...

yeah i reckon it was funny to do u think ministry will return or is uit just that dead shit

Aww, now this has been changed to Shawnshank, Maybe I should change my Title :(

But Im sticking by my location! ;)

do u think the ministry of darkness will come back

Step up the pace son. It's not funny if you take 30 minutes to write something. Fuck is spelt F-U-C-K if you are wondering.

look fuckface if u want me to go ape shit on ur arse i will!!!! i will shove your eyes so far down your throat that you will be able to see me kick the living shit out of you!!!!!! and then i will come to your house and piss all over your mother cause thats the way she likes it!!!!!

p.s potters suck shit :)

look fuckface if u want me to go ape shit on ur arse i will!!!!

Your 15, what exactly are you going to do to me?

i will shove your eyes so far down your throat that you will be able to see me kick the living shit out of you!!!!!!

I'm sure that if you did that then my eyes would suffere irreversible damage.

and then i will come to your house and piss all over your mother cause thats the way she likes it!!!!!

Two thinks wrong with that.

#1 You'll only find me at my house.

#2 My mum is dead.

Now listen Todd. There's no need for that.

listen mate i dont spend every second on this gay ass website so suck my balls you gay, ass loving MOFO!!!!

look fuckface if u want me to go ape shit on ur arse i will!!!! i will shove your eyes so far down your throat that you will be able to see me kick the living shit out of you!!!!!! and then i will come to your house and piss all over your mother cause thats the way she likes it!!!!!

no matter how many explanation marks you use it still means the same thing. Try using a full stop mate its the button right next to the question mark.
is that you going apeshit? scary stuff!!!!

Also im a 28 year old street fighter with more muscles in my dick than you do alltogether

if you wanna see me go ape shit then stop mouthin over the web and come over to my house!!!!! Also typing insults! low blow mate!!!! ouch that stings!!!!!!

Also im a 28 year old street fighter with more muscles in my dick than you do alltogether

Dude your online mate. strength doesnt count for anthing on the net. what are you going to do smash the computer trying to get to him? wouldnt phase anyone exept for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back