Spam??

I can't believe this guy is still around, after reading 40 pages of him I have to say that he is the.............

WORST PRISONER!!

For gods sake, Spamchez I've been around wrestling forums for 4 years now and I can honestly say that you are in the top 10 of all time fuck wits. The things you say are outrageous yet I'm convinced your believing the shit your saying. Your saying Sly put you in here for PMing him too many times.

I'd say it was the facts of having half a dozen user accounts on here. You claim that people are racist, you couldn't be more wrong. It's the dandy thing of you having your head up your ass, why don't you just grow up and get the fuck out.

No, the prison is for incredibly bad posters on the verge of being banned, they come here to rehabilitate and improve until we consider them good enough to return to the overall forum.

And then there's those people that just keeps poking shit at the people that aren't prisoners, and then eventually gets banned.

No, he wasn't banned. At least I don't think he was. When you are put in prison they usually change your name, and if you have auto-sign in enabled it fails. He only thought he was banned because he couldn't sign in.

No, the prison is for incredibly bad posters on the verge of being banned, they come here to rehabilitate and improve until we consider them good enough to return to the overall forum.

And then there's those people that just keeps poking shit at the people that aren't prisoners, and then eventually gets banned.

Oh..okay. I'm just having one of THOSE days where the firework powder is not making me understand anything. Forgive me Mr. Ferbian. :unsure:

Soo, you find homosexuality disgusting, gross, whatever. But not between two women? So really, you find man on man to be disgusting? You reveal how horribly stupid you are with each post.
Nothing stupid about that. I'm somewhat bright, and my penis enthusiastically agrees with him.

He is the Reason i want banning to be controllable in length so doc can Ban him A hour then just when the hours up he gets Banned again i would fucking Love it

Nothing stupid about that. I'm somewhat bright, and my penis enthusiastically agrees with him.

No, finding pleasure in watching two women have sex is perfectly normal (for any heterosexual male). But that doesn't make him any less of an idiot for being a complete homophobe. If you're straight, have some confidence in your sexuality, and stop acting like a moron.

I know he's not been around this thread for a while, but for those of you asking what language he's "speaking", I'm almost 100% certain that it's Uzbek, that would more than likely put him being from Uzbekistan.

Not sure if I'm right, but I have a good feeling that I am. This is just a FYI for you guys, namely Doc.

It's one of those middle eastern nations that still has heavy Russian influences I believe. I'd been thinking it before but it almost confirmed it for me when he posted a word in Russian that he and his friends use as slang.

Curious...doez Uzbekistan use the Cyrillic alphabet as its own? Ya know, for being part of the Soviet Union.

Anyway, Spamchez might just be using a foreign slang word like that one girl from Mean Girls -- to get it popular or an inside thing. Forgot the word from the movie, but I think it started with a T. It was from somewhere in the UK too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back