Spam??

damn doc is one of the nicest guys on the forum that I know..you really have to be a fuck up for him to start knocking on you

This thread:
a2926156-219-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

Dirty Spamchez:
turd.png

[/thread]

His mother's so old she has an autographed Torah

Ahh, the "Yo Mamma" jokes return. Let me add my own spice to this.

*Cracks knuckles*

You Momma is so... Erm... Fat. Yes! She is so fat that... Uhmm... She eats more calories than she can burn off through excercise!

POW!

Your Momma is so dumb that... Hmmm! Yeah, she is so dumb that she failed some exams and stuff.

I AM ON FIAHHH!

Ahh, the "Yo Mamma" jokes return. Let me add my own spice to this.

*Cracks knuckles*

You Momma is so... Erm... Fat. Yes! She is so fat that... Uhmm... She eats more calories than she can burn off through excercise!

POW!

Your Momma is so dumb that... Hmmm! Yeah, she is so dumb that she failed some exams and stuff.

I AM ON FIAHHH!

Damn, Dave smashed Spamchez w/this one. He might as well not even respond.

Spamchez, how does it feel to have been so thoroughly thrashed?

I would say owned but I'm sure you'd call me racist, pwned you'd call me a nerd with no life, and raped you would get all offended and butthurt.

So yeah, how does it feel knowing you have just been made to look like a little whiny bitch by just about everyone?

Spamchez, how does it feel to have been so thoroughly thrashed?

I would say owned but I'm sure you'd call me racist, pwned you'd call me a nerd with no life, and raped you would get all offended and butthurt.

So yeah, how does it feel knowing you have just been made to look like a little whiny bitch by just about everyone?

Two points:

1) I am sure I would be butthurt if a penis had been going in and out of there.

2) Even trashed by me and I love everyone! Pft!

3) (Yeah, I said three) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back