• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So ISIS is targeting Survivor Series

I'd pay anything to see Brock Lesnar F5 a terrorist through a table.

On a more serious note, I really hope this is taken seriously. People should be informed about the threat, the last thing we want is a repeat of what happened in Paris last week.

I see some other sites have reported the story too, but not any popular news site like NY times or Atlantic yet. I couldn't find any video of this either. Assuming the report isn't false, now that the plans have been leaked, they will abandon the plans of attacking the venue on that night even if they had it planned, because the security and police force will be wary. Still, they should be careful and security checks at the arena should be made stricter, just in case.

I've seen a couple posts about it on Facebook from various wrestling sites, so the report itself is gaining ground.

Well the more people know about it the less chance this is happening. At least the security can be beefed up.

I'd put the chances of this actually happening (or there even being an actual plan and not just vague threats with no actual intent behind them, AKA what ISIS and Al Qaeda have done for many years) at about somewhere between "unlikely" and "better chance of Zack Ryder winning the World title in the next two weeks".

Official statement from WWE is the show is moving forward as planned. Official statement from the FBI is there is no credible threat at the moment but they're still checking.

It would make sense for them to put threats at large crowd events like this. Even though there may be no actual plan in place, the sheer panic they can create is enough for them.

C'mon ISIS, do you really want to fuck with the Brothers of Destruction?

Percent chance Vince will reference this in some way with am overall message of "suck my fucking balls" ...

...wait.

Undertaker. Terrorists.

Making his return at Survivor Series, Muhammad Hassan. Then he gets his ass handed to him by Taker and Vince who storm the ring with American flags and biker chains.

Take that you terrorist fuckheads.

11204393_968433316528451_5298271995130283092_n.jpg

So ... The Iron Sheik found out.

If Bayley super fan Izzy is going, then I think we can all assume nothing will happen. Not even ISIS would dare harm that sweet little girl.

Could this be the set-up for Cena to return as a member of ISIS in one of the biggest heel turns of all time?

Can we really rule out that Vince McMahon isn't the leader of ISIS? And that all of this has been a massive rouse from start to finish. Only for John Cena to return at the Royal Rumble to defeat 30 members of the terrorist group in an over the top battle royal? Yes, we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back