• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slimer, please read.

I've been a member of this forum for many a year now, and you have always been admin I think. Whilst I think you have done a good job, I belive it's time for you to step down.

This recent abuse of power (see my user name) is unacceptable for a man in your position. This forum is meant for the enjoyment of it's members, but I fail to see how members are able to enjoy the forum, if there liberties are being taken away from them in such a shocking abuse of power from an administrator.

Thank you,
Luther_Hull

:lmao: Luther that was the greatest thing ever. I shed a tear, it was from laughing so hard, but it was shed for you none the less.

The only result I see coming from this is an even more degenerating name than Slimers Bitch...

Perhaps Slimers Bitchy Bitch

(And no, I'm not calling you "Bitchy". Just trying to make a worse name)

[quote="RAVEN";379450]The only result I see coming from this is an even more degenerating name than Slimers Bitch...

Perhaps Slimers Bitchy Bitch

(And no, I'm not calling you "Bitchy". Just trying to make a worse name)[/quote]
How 'bout not

Luther back to his best in terms of comedy, Slimmer did a good job of owning luher too especially with luthers spoiler lol

The signature is just another example of this cynical abuse of power.

Slimer, please step down from your position immediately.

He doesn't love you because you can't fall in love over the internet.

How the fuck did another thread get turned into this love shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back