• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slimer, please read.

Stop clogging the Bar Room with all this e-love shit.

What the hell are you talking about? Danielle doesn't love or "e-love" anyone, for that matter, thats off the forum. And if she did, I sure as hell haven't seen her boast about it all over this thread.

Geez Luther, what the hell is wrong with you lately? You complain about your profile being changed. And even if you are just joking about that, its still coming from the one guy who fucked with Leore so much over the years.

Then you complain about Football threads in the bar room, when you could easily not even go in the fuckers, and just mark them as read. What do you think might happen in one, if you don't go in it? You think the thread might be exciting and cause a big conversation, WITHOUT YOU INVOLVED!? Woo fucking Hoo. Get over it. Tons of people, who aren't you, on this forum enjoy American Football.. so what, you don't, I'm over it.

Finally, you come bitching in another thread about e-love.. awww, whats wrong Luther? You get your heart broken? Maybe you had a thing for Danielle, or Becca, or even any of the other girls on the forum and they just didn't return the feelings?

Let Will give you a tip.. reach behind to your backside. You feel that stick? PULL IT OUT! :thumbsup: Now for the love of everything worth anything on this forum, quit complaining about everything just because YOU might not like it.

What the hell are you talking about? Danielle doesn't love or "e-love" anyone, for that matter, thats off the forum. And if she did, I sure as hell haven't seen her boast about it all over this thread.

Geez Luther, what the hell is wrong with you lately? You complain about your profile being changed. And even if you are just joking about that, its still coming from the one guy who fucked with Leore so much over the years.

Then you complain about Football threads in the bar room, when you could easily not even go in the fuckers, and just mark them as read. What do you think might happen in one, if you don't go in it? You think the thread might be exciting and cause a big conversation, WITHOUT YOU INVOLVED!? Woo fucking Hoo. Get over it. Tons of people, who aren't you, on this forum enjoy American Football.. so what, you don't, I'm over it.

Finally, you come bitching in another thread about e-love.. awww, whats wrong Luther? You get your heart broken? Maybe you had a thing for Danielle, or Becca, or even any of the other girls on the forum and they just didn't return the feelings?

Let Will give you a tip.. reach behind to your backside. You feel that stick? PULL IT OUT! :thumbsup: Now for the love of everything worth anything on this forum, quit complaining about everything just because YOU might not like it.

Damn straight.

I'm talking about this e-love shit, all this trying to impress other guys on the forum, and the fact it spreads amongs nearly every thread. This forum was a lot more enjoyable without it.

Obviously this thread is a complete piss take. I don't actually give a shit about coco, he had no place on this forum and I was just making sure he was aware of that. He's gone now, get over it, if you have a special connection with him or something you can talk to him on MSN.

A thread without me involved is not a thread IMO. There's a sports forum, it'd be a good place for football chat, don't you think?

Lol, I prefer to, erm, meet people in the real world. No offence like Will.

Let Will give you a tip..

No.

I'm talking about this e-love shit, all this trying to impress other guys on the forum, and the fact it spreads amongs nearly every thread. This forum was a lot more enjoyable without it.

The only e-love stuff that spread throughout the bar room, was mainly regarding myself. And that stopped, roughly about a month or more ago. Anything extra is just people either mocking it, or trying to sadly duplicate it.

However, I haven't seen anything obviously as "big" as what it once was. And you're making it out to be something huge, now. Which its all but gone now. The forum is "returning to normal" as you said it once was.. so just let it take its slow course of deleting anything like that.

Obviously this thread is a complete piss take. I don't actually give a shit about coco, he had no place on this forum and I was just making sure he was aware of that. He's gone now, get over it, if you have a special connection with him or something you can talk to him on MSN.

I actually do talk to Leore on MSN. The entire statement you were quoting and replying to wasn't actually directed at Leore persay, completely, either. You just decided to take it a step further in making it seem like it was.

Although, since you wish to discuss it, I still stand by what I said all along, in saying if you didn't like the kid, how fucking hard was it for you to ignore what he was saying? Seriously Luther, I respect you for remotely being smart, but when it came to that situation, you along with half the other forum were complete dumbshits. There is an ignore button.. fucking use it.

A thread without me involved is not a thread IMO. There's a sports forum, it'd be a good place for football chat, don't you think?

Meh, maybe people want to just have ideal conversation, that they can go in and out of topic on? Ever think of that? If what was said regarding football in half of these bar room threads, were said in the sports section, people would be getting infractions for spamming.

Again, if you don't like reading about it.. then don't. I don't mean offense to you, but seriously how hard is it to skip over a thread that has football talk? I skip over several threads when I feel they're useless to me.

Lol, I prefer to, erm, meet people in the real world. No offence like Will.

I don't take offense to that. I've dated a few girls in real life. I've never boasted about being popular with Ladies, and I could care less if people see me as good or bad regarding "love" over the internet.

It didn't involve you, the only real reason why you have any ability to make a comment, is because it was on a forum to begin with. If it'd just stayed on MSN, you wouldn't of knew of it, or had any right to talk about it.

I'm fully aware you can form an opinion, good or bad, on the matter. I respect you for having said opinion.. just as long as you remain fully aware that thats all it'll ever be.. YOUR OPINION.

I didn't ask if you wanted the advice, I gave it to you. :p What you do with it, is your decision, but I don't wanna know either.

Are you merely asking Luther to join you because you need a wingman to take the "ugly" chics? :lmao:

I could of really done with a wingman on Saturday... all my friends are in "relationships" and wont take one for the team and just sleep with the hot girls moderately attractive friend.

I could of really done with a wingman on Saturday... all my friends are in "relationships" and wont take one for the team and just sleep with the hot girls moderately attractive friend.

Thats my job when my friends and I go out. I'm the only one in a relationship so I take the least attractive one. I actually enjoy making the "ugly" ones feel good.

Truth be told, sometimes the "lesser" attractive one of the group can very often be the best one in the group. If you're looking for a One Night Stand, then the hottest one is the best.. because whats the point if shes selfish, moronic, or just down right nothing but looks.

However, if you're looking for long term, I don't suggest hooking onto the hottest one of the group.. unless she shows signs of NOT being superfical. (sp?)

Thats my job when my friends and I go out. I'm the only one in a relationship so I take the least attractive one. I actually enjoy making the "ugly" ones feel good.

I'm just blatantly honest. If I don't feel I'm attracted to someone, I'll flat out tell them if they assume a chance could be had. It won't stop me from having a fun time talking to them, or dancing, hanging out, etc. However I make it my number one goal.. to make sure there are NO misunderstandings.

The only thing I ever felt bad about, was this one time at a bowling alley.. I was hitting on this cute girl, and her ugly friend made a bitchy comment, about how I was out of their league.

I replied with something like.. "I can understand being out of her league, but you're your own orgianzation.. one that I quite frankly don't wish to become a member of."

Then I told her that she shouldn't be so stuck up, because for her to assume she even ever had a chance with me was beyond anything believeable.

I honestly felt miserable over saying that, because I guess I made her cry. So I apologized to her for being cruel.. then she once again said something along the lines of "I'd still never want someone as ugly as you." :headscratch:

I suppose it makes them feel good, when they can bad mouth and run you down, but only as long as you don't do it back to them.

Whenever there is a large group of hot women, its always the ugly one that points out how guys are staring at them. Yeah, I'm staring right past you at your friends butt in those tight white pants.

Most of the time we go out though, its just me and my friend (who's single) and I'll take whatever one he doesn't want AKA the ugly one. The last two times I've ended up having a better time. We met these models at a martial arts tournament, and this women talked about her career for two and a half hours.

Truth be told, sometimes the "lesser" attractive one of the group can very often be the best one in the group. If you're looking for a One Night Stand, then the hottest one is the best.. because whats the point if shes selfish, moronic, or just down right nothing but looks.

However, if you're looking for long term, I don't suggest hooking onto the hottest one of the group.. unless she shows signs of NOT being superfical. (sp?)

She's been digging me for weeks, but people/things have been getting in the way. One of my friends doesn't think she's that hot but I honestly cant think of anyone hotter off the top of my head.

It's also hard for two of my friends to wingman me when their girlfriends are in the same club... and my other friend can barely string two words together because he is so wrecked. I went with the "grab my female friend and start dancing with her to make the girl I actually dig jealous" worked a treat until this girl's friend got lonely.

I don't go clubbing enough. I live in a small town where the 6 degrees of seperation are reduced to 2 degrees, so anything ypou do to anyone is all over the place in 24 hours. Plus, I suck at picking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back