Luther's Manifesto

Who's to say we'll have a new admin? Chances are, we won't, but still, I'm the first to make a manifesto, being a Law student, I know about this shit...

• 1. Install the DailyMotion video code
  • 2. Ring of Honor forum
  • 3. Better feedback section, what do you want from WZ?
  • 4, Improve the warning system.
  • 5. Make the forum more welcoming for new members.
  • 6, Improve the non-wrestling forums
  • 7. WWE PPV subforums :D
  • 8. More G-Mods, cos they're awesome
  • 9. IP ban spammy bastards
  • 10. Free weekend away to Hull for all supporters

So there you go, I know at present the Luther 4 Admin campaign sounds like a joke, but I really feel like I could improve the forum.

Luther 4 Admin - It just makes sense

Who's to say we'll have a new admin? Chances are, we won't, but still, I'm the first to make a manifesto, being a Law student, I know about this shit...

[*]1. Install the DailyMotion video code
Good idea.

[*]2. Ring of Honor forum
Pointless.
[*]3. Better feedback section, what do you want from WZ?
I don't even understand how this is possible.
[*]4, Improve the warning system.
Depends on how you want to improve.
[*]5. Make the forum more welcoming for new members.
Why not?
[*]6, Improve the non-wrestling forums
Why?
[*]7. WWE PPV subforums :D
Why?
[*]8. More G-Mods, cos they're awesome
Meh.
[*]9. IP ban spammy bastards
Sounds good.
[*]10. Free weekend away to Hull for all supporters
Clearly just a way to round out your list to a number 10.

[*]1. Install the DailyMotion video code

Jonny can do that. If I knew the password I could do that. No need for Luther.

[*]2. Ring of Honor forum

A forum with 5 threads is pointless. Have you even ever watched ROH?

[*]3. Better feedback section, what do you want from WZ?

If somebody wants something then they can make the thread.

Can we upload custom/have new aviators? No
Can I have a moving sig? No
Can I have 10 sigs? No
fUCk Y 2 ******* i FCked yOUR MUM. No

[*]4, Improve the warning system.

In what way. There's infractions for spamming, flaming already. If somebody posts something stupid then it's spam.

[*]5. Make the forum more welcoming for new members.

Why? What percentage of new member stay or aren't banned? Only a few people welcome them anyway.

[*]6, Improve the non-wrestling forums

The only think that can improve the non wrestling forums is new threads.Think up some.

[*]7. WWE PPV subforums :D

Nobody else appears to want this.

[*]8. More G-Mods, cos they're awesome

There the same as normal mods.

[*]9. IP ban spammy bastards

If you IP all the spammy bastards then we wouldn't have any prisoners.

[*]10. Free weekend away to Hull for all supporters

Cool.

Jonny can do that. If I knew the password I could do that. No need for Luther.

Could do, but hasn't.

A forum with 5 threads is pointless. Have you even ever watched ROH?

I have watched ROH only once, but I don't see how that matters. I don't watch TNA but that doesn't mean I'll delete that forum. There's not many ROH threads because we have a stickied ROH thread. It's impossible to discuss a whole promotion in one thread.

If somebody wants something then they can make the thread.

Can we upload custom/have new aviators? No
Can I have a moving sig? No
Can I have 10 sigs? No
fUCk Y 2 ******* i FCked yOUR MUM. No

When I first joined here we had an ideas thread, for suggestions to improve the forum. Each one was considered and mods and posters discussed it. Now all we get is "Err, that sounds ok, up to Jake and Jonny though" I just think we could include posters more when improving the forums.

In what way. There's infractions for spamming, flaming already. If somebody posts something stupid then it's spam.

I'd only warn people for their first offence, our forum's rules are a lot stricter than other forums and people need to adjust. We're putting off potentially good posters by clamping down on them staright away and giving them obnoxious ban messages.

What percentage of new member stay or aren't banned?

A very low one, which is what I want to improve. I'm not talking about saying hi.

The only think that can improve the non wrestling forums is new threads.Think up some.

Or not bundling everything loosely related into one official thread.

Nobody else appears to want this.

It'd be a lot easier to discuss matches individually then it would discussing a whole PPV in one freakin thread.

There the same as normal mods.

No they're not, for one they can check IPs which is very useful, and they can mod all forums, which has it's obvious advantages. If it were up to me, all mods would be g-mods.

If you IP all the spammy bastards then we wouldn't have any prisoners.

Yeah cos they stay in the prison, I'd rather see them gone from disrupting the boards.

Agreed

Luther 4 admin - It just makes sense

Could do, but hasn't.

But will. I'll find out the password and install it.

I have watched ROH only once, but I don't see how that matters. I don't watch TNA but that doesn't mean I'll delete that forum. There's not many ROH threads because we have a stickied ROH thread. It's impossible to discuss a whole promotion in one thread.

There's not that many ROH threads because there isn't that many fans of it on the forum. JustinSayne is making plenty of ROH threads and they aren't catching on. So one promotion can be kept to one thread.

When I first joined here we had an ideas thread, for suggestions to improve the forum. Each one was considered and mods and posters discussed it. Now all we get is "Err, that sounds ok, up to Jake and Jonny though" I just think we could include posters more when improving the forums.

Make an Ideas and Suggestions thread. When people make threads and suggest things very few people answer them anyway. Also my guess is that it will turn into a complaint thread pretty quickly.

I'd only warn people for their first offence, our forum's rules are a lot stricter than other forums and people need to adjust. We're putting off potentially good posters by clamping down on them staright away and giving them obnoxious ban messages.

You give obnoxious ban messages. As do I. We have a news sit which a lot of forums dont have. Which means we get loads of useless people and kids coming online and spamming. The better posters will adjust just fine.

A very low one, which is what I want to improve. I'm not talking about saying hi.

What are you suggesting then?

Or not bundling everything loosely related into one official thread.

The only non wrestling forums that need help are Chit Chat and the Bar Room. Make some intresting threads in Chit Chat and stop making I'lm leaving now threads in the Bar Room.

It'd be a lot easier to discuss matches individually then it would discussing a whole PPV in one freakin thread.

Agreed. But when I make the post to suggest this nobody replies.

No they're not, for one they can check IPs which is very useful, and they can mod all forums, which has it's obvious advantages. If it were up to me, all mods would be g-mods.

But then there would be nothing for me to moderate.

Yeah cos they stay in the prison, I'd rather see them gone from disrupting the boards.

If you dont like the prison then your chances of becoming admin are nil.

Luther 4 admin - It just makes sense

Lol. Your Funny.

There's not that many ROH threads because there isn't that many fans of it on the forum. JustinSayne is making plenty of ROH threads and they aren't catching on. So one promotion can be kept to one thread.

This is in fact true, every time I make a ROH thread it brings in the same handful of posters, so whereas I am a fan of ROH, I don't see the need for a whole forum for a promotion that only brings together a small group of posters, that of course will not stop me from making ROH related threads, after all what better way to spread the word on such a great promotion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back