Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

I feel worse for having been encouraged by you.

Tell your friends you heard a rumour I'm handing out toilet paper for John Cena votes in the WZ tournament.

Are you backing a particular horse in the WrestleZone tournament, Coco? I'll be gracing the forum with my presence exclusively in whatever match Rey Mysterio is in. I plan on making the most persuasive AND ludicrous arguments as possible.

I hope he gets Hogan. I have a little diddy about the ghost of Eddie Guerrero to help me with that one.

If I have to back a horse, it'll be the one that pulled Taker into the arena at the '06 Royal Rumble. Unfortunately, I don't think that'll be getting a particularly high seed.

Hope the first round matches are up soon. I intend to rain down on this thing with pure, nonsensical hell-fire.

Sure. As soon as anybody mentions Shawn Michaels.

Ernie Ladd is a tough dude. That's all I got to say.

Before 2011, if you asked me to vote between Booker T and Christian, I probably would have voted Christian. Now, I will definitely vote for Captain Charisma.

Fun fact: There's a sign in front of Christian's house that says "Dead ****** Storage." Totally cool seeing as he resides in Florida.

I'm backing Regal as well. I know Kane's been around for 15 years and how he was dominant early in his career and all that shit. He wasn't that dominant as most people think and he's never impressed me in anything. I liked his match with Benoit at Bad Blood and that's about it. Regal may have never had the success Kane had in terms of world titles but he was always entertaining to me.

Halfway through writing a CM Punk vs Andre the Giant post, I actually wanted to vomit at how hard I had to convince people that a TLC match mattered as a stipulation.

I think I'm going to go away for a while...

I'm backing Regal as well. I know Kane's been around for 15 years and how he was dominant early in his career and all that shit. He wasn't that dominant as most people think and he's never impressed me in anything. I liked his match with Benoit at Bad Blood and that's about it. Regal may have never had the success Kane had in terms of world titles but he was always entertaining to me.
Kane has a mask though, so he's better.

Halfway through writing a CM Punk vs Andre the Giant post, I actually wanted to vomit at how hard I had to convince people that a TLC match mattered as a stipulation.

I think I'm going to go away for a while...
Invoke the Costanza Effect. Do it.

Habs, who do you want to win Survivor? And just how much would like to put your penis in Kat if she weren't cuckoo bananas?

Yummy.

survivor-one-world125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back