Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

My thoughts on Sting's run in TNA? Overall, I've been really enjoying it.
Personally, I hope he stays right there. The allure of a Sting versus the Undertaker match isn't there for me anymore, and at this stage of his career, I see nothing for him to gain or prove by coming to the big leagues.

Sting as GM? A big fan. Joker Sting? Not so much. There was really only one problem I had with Joker Sting. Too Goddamn stupid.

Overall, though, I have been enjoying Sting's work in TNA.

I really don't see the appeal of much to do with Taker these days. Creative has just gotten so damn lazy with him and if they see no use for him outside the streak, Mania, and the same cookie cutter feuds, than I see no reason to care. And since that's reflective of where WWE is creatively, a WWE run for Sting is just so unappealing.

I still see plenty of appeal with the Undertaker. Still one of my favorites actually. I'm just no long interested in seeing him versus Sting at this stage of their respective careers.

To be fair, I've never been too high on Taker. Unless he's wrestling someone I've pre-determined is great, I don't care. Mysterio, HBK, Bret, Angle, Lesnar, etc. Batista is an exception. I still can't explain that pairing. They defy all laws of nature. There's something unholy about their chemistry.

To be fair, I've never been too high on Taker. Unless he's wrestling someone I've pre-determined is great, I don't care. Mysterio, HBK, Bret, Angle, Lesnar, etc. Batista is an exception. I still can't explain that pairing. They defy all laws of nature. There's something unholy about their chemistry.

Like Chris Jericho and any small Mexican man in a mask. Spooky really.

Out of all the main characters on Community, I decided that Troy is the best actor. He can break character better than anyone on the show, he's very multifaceted.

He's no Jim Rash, though.

Out of all the main characters on Community, I decided that Troy is the best actor. He can break character better than anyone on the show, he's very multifaceted.

He's no Jim Rash, though.

Abed used to be great before he became an autistic 5 year old caricature of himself.

Troy's 21st Birthday is brilliant though for Donald Glover.

But we'll never see him do this

[YOUTUBE]tb7LcP9dVco[/YOUTUBE]

Screenwriter%20Jim%20Rash%20copies%20the%20pose%20shortly%20after%20Angelina%20presented%20him%20with%20an%20award%20onstage.jpg

Well atleast all this HHH/HBK involvement has taken all the garnish offa the fact that Taker's gonna be bald!

Bald!

BALD!

Ye it's lost its appeal.

That is probably the only clip show in the history of clip shows worth watching. It'll be a dark day when Community does one for realzies. I remember when The Office did their first clip show. Part of me died that day.

Coco, I want Party Down to be the next show I get into. It's sitting there in my Netflix queue just screaming to be watched, but so many other shows are just luring me over with their siren song: shows I've already seen or I know will be less rewarding than Party Down, but nostalgia is a cruel master.

Talk me through the hunger. What's Party Down going to do for me that all the other shows can't?

I'm going to need you to start using my banner and avatar so that people confuse your awesome posts with my own. Thanks.

Coco, I want to ask your thoughts on something regarding last night's episode of Mad Men, but I'll put it in spoilers just in case you haven't watch it yet.

Fat Betty? What do you think about the route the show is taking with her?

Coco, I want to ask your thoughts on something regarding last night's episode of Mad Men, but I'll put it in spoilers just in case you haven't watch it yet.

Fat Betty? What do you think about the route the show is taking with her?
I derive great joy from seeing that bitch suffer. So good on them.

Where do you sit on the matter?

I love it as well, though not for the same reasons as you do, lol.

This storyline displays just how brilliant this show is. Betty seems like a bitch, but she's not. She suffers from depression, anxiety, and maybe even bi-polar disorder. Hell, she might have postpartum depression. We don't know exactly what is wrong with her, and neither do they, because even by the sixties something such as depression still wasn't diagnosed. If you had it, it was simply your problem and you should just get the fuck over being sad. However, like how the Betty character shows, it's not something you can just get over, no matter what changes you make in your life.

This show just does an incredible job of showing what life was like back then, in every aspect imaginable. And they do it without flash or shoving the messages in your face. Like I said, it's brilliant.

Also, I haven't been able to find any post of you commenting on Raw... one of the greatest ever, yes?

Where did General Disarray go?

Most likely he's had his computer impounded and now he's doing some jail time. :(

Sorry if that wounds you, JMT. Regardless of how much it does wound you, what thoughts do you have on Sting's TNA run overall? Habs, feel free to chip in on that one as you normally have TNA thoughts for us. As a matter of fact, everyone can feel free to chip in! Yay. You're welcome.

Sting is class. Probably as good now as he's ever been.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back