Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

For a second I thought you were quoting Dagger posts again. Then I realized it was actually good.

Apparently he's available on MSN if your willing to download something called Digsby. Woohoo!

I'd never heard of it until just this moment. I'd also never heard of Canadian television before.

Well that deflates this somewhat, sample the delights of your own land Coco. Shame, I think it was more popular in England then. Either that or I was the only one that watched it, or I dreamt it. Leslie Neilson did guest appearances for fucks sake. There's re-runs on all the time over here. Isnt there? Hmm.

Yes GD, as usual you are right.

I do not know if it is laziness, setting low standards for myself, or just getting lucky.... but I have nothing left on my list. I finished my video game (although it needs updating), I got married, I finished school, caught all of the Pokemon back when I still played it, and went to a Wrestlemania back in 2009. There really is nothing left on my list because I cannot think of anything else that I'd really want to do before I die.
And here I thought women folk were attracted to ambition. Guess that's not a universal law.

Drive. I liked it a lot, but didn't love it. Could have used longer awkward pauses and more Bryan Cranston. What were your thoughts on this movie?

I'll say this: I enjoyed Midnight in Paris better. That's not to say Midnight in Paris was the better movie, but I liked it more. I certainly think Drive should beat out the majority of other best picture nominees.

*some post about some weird artsy movie that no one cares about*

Have you fucking watched Sparticus yet, or are we going to have to do a live re-enactment of it?

Also, ready for some TNA thursday. Ill be at work. But im still ready for it. Ready to watch it on Youtube Saturday night after I make the girl staying the weekend fall asleep by repeated fuckings. Like I did for SVR 2012 midnight release. Different girl, same concept. You know what I am saying.

ALSO, Immortals, was that shit? Like the subject matter, like Mickey Rourke, dont like the guys who made 300.

I opt for a live re-enactment. That'll be worth making an entry in my diary for. At least.

I haven't seen Immortals but I've heard nothing that makes me want to go see it immediately. Or ever see it.

Are you sure your lady friends won't enjoy TNA? Really sure? At least she wouldn't have a smarky bias against the product.

6 episodes into Party Down and it's awesome. I just got done watching the episode with the brilliant JK Simmons throwing his daughter a Sweet 16 party and laughed my ass off nearly the entire show. It was definitely the best episode to this point.

But yeah... great show. Martin Starr having a main role is really why I decided to check it out and he has not disappointed me.

Edit: By the way, would you like for this thread to have a name change? The current title just doesn't seem to fit anymore, lol. If so just post whatever you'd like and I'll change it as soon as I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back