Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

I've stopped keeping a fave five over the last half a year in an effort to become more... normal. Long story short, it's working. Well, either that or the meds. But if you twist my arm:

1) CM Punk
2) Rob Van Dam
3) Rey Mysterio
4) Christian
5) Daniel Bryan

Yeah, I tossed and turned over who to give four and five to. Looks like I'm the typical smark I've always feared myself to be. Sufficient to say that the gap between two and three is massive.

Adjusted to All Time Fave Five:

1) CM Punk
2) Rob Van Dam
3) Rey Mysterio
4) Steve Austin
5) Chris Jericho

My therapist will not be pleased to learn I've been ranking things.

I would get so angry when I'd put a few notches in my gun and then get the uncontrollable urge to rearrange them.

Rumble talk? A chance we may see Brodus Clay. Not that I wanna see him.

I'm intrigued what happens if he perishes untimely in this meanwhile. I still believe Laurinatitis will say he's coming.

I saw Brodus Clay at the airport earlier. He'll be at my house tonight for a delicious ham dinner.

Who's playing the ham?

Har-har-har!

BTW Clay's singlet puts viewers in danger of seeing his crack in the near future.

Yeah, they eventually caught onto that with Big Show. He ended up wearing pants over his gear for months while the Titan Tower penny pinchers himmed and hawed over whether or not he was worth buying new ring gear.

You know I like his new camouflage singlet with black taped fist.

I'm sure Punk had something to do with this. He's everywhere, in every ear.

Really? All I've got in my ears is water. At least I think that's all it is. But Punk does work in mysterious ways. Maybe straight edge is finally flowing through me.

Hey, in the ear counts as abstinence.

Feel pure.

I call Jericho tomorrow after Brock's music plays and he doesn't come out.

Irrelevant, but I just wanna point out that I have what I think is an awesome idea for a WZCW character after I retire Smith, Coco.

He's a humor guy. I'm going to try to be funny about it, highlighting all the bad stuff we see on the Indy scene. He'll also be leading a double life, hiding the wrestling from his family.

I understand it's going to be difficult to find reasons for people not to vote for me. Take your time.

Next five people to post in this thread get name dropped in response to the next two debate questions, regardless of what the questions are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back