Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

Барбоса;3628544 said:
I would suggest that you write your next answer as Hunter Kravinoff or Hollis Hickok
I'm going to need a quick summary of what Kravinoff's been up to since I left and told people to use the character however they wanted to. Links would be helpful.

I'm going to need a quick summary of what Kravinoff's WWE been up to since I left and told people to use the company however they wanted to. Links would be helpful.

Reactions: gd
I'm going to need a quick summary of what Kravinoff's been up to since I left and told people to use the character however they wanted to. Links would be helpful.

Apart from the court case against Big Dave, I think his only other appearance was in a meeting with Toyota where it was revealed that he had no intention of ever returning to WZCW after becoming a successful drug dealer

Drug dealer? I think I'll be shying away from Kravinoff. Wouldn't want to give the voter the wrong idea. Don't want to look like the reason for PsychoBlack's character's not taking off.

Yeah, but Dagger's lot aren't going to be swayed with talk of the spam sections or philosophical journals. They want to hear about important posting.

It seems to have gotten lost in the mix of the anti-Dagger mod thread so I will repost it here

Барбоса;3627440 said:
There really has been an interesting thread to read. People defending/attacking someone not here; arguments over the worst kind of minutiae - basically, everything bar the actual matters at hand and ignoring of the actual points brought up by the OP and others when it suits. And on top of that, telling others that their own personal thoughts even if they are influenced by events rather than just hearing of stories about the candidates are meaningless, when in fact it is those personal thoughts that will make people vote the way they will vote.

And some people think Slyfox is not a master of trolling...

And before anyone says anything about my leanings, I have long since distanced myself from the whole election process. Was I contacted about giving my support? Yes, but I immediately told that person that I would not be voting for him or anyone else and I will be keeping to that.

Anyhoo, since it was brought up here, I find the whole spam vs non spam poster to be strange, almost counter-intuitive.

Collect together a list of all the best posters on this forum and you will find that the vast majority of them spend the vast majority of their time posting spam. Off the top of my head, I can only think of the likes of Jack-Hammer and Rayne who post more non-spam than spam.

Whereas it is quite often the "try hards" and "poorer" posters who feel the need to either spam up the non-spam sections or fill it full of posts that copy or repeat arguments that have already been made.

Of course, I might just be saying this as I am predominantly a spam poster.

Барбоса;3630130 said:
It seems to have gotten lost in the mix of the anti-Dagger mod thread so I will repost it here
I caught it and smiled. Not sure if I repped it though. I should have. Wise men like yourself should be far more involved in this process.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3630135 said:
Am I being mentioned in your next election post Coco? Afterall, the Chief of Staff needs his recognition.
You were mentioned in my second debate post. You're needed than Milenko.

For. I find it vastly preferable to Robert Roode's continued existence. I like to think the couple times he's held the belt for Roode over the last few weeks have been laying seeds for Bully Ray to find himself in a title match. Hopefully he uses the belt as a mirror with which to check out his calves.

I would not hate him picking up the TV title and making it really mean something. EY kind of killed it with his (albeit entertaining) antics.

If EY would have wrestled regularly in addition to his antics, it would have been fine. I really like him. At the very least he's given funnier material to work with than Santino. But yeah, I'd like to see one that belt become relevant. Fine idea. Better him than Garrett Bischoff or someone of that ilk.

I really enjoy Eric Young, and I enjoyed the one segment I saw where he was TV Champion. I think he was TV Champion; he was carrying about four title belts.

His antics made me laugh, never cringe.

That always means you're doing well as a comedy act.

Him tagging the wrong people and attacking his partner were gigglesome.

So on the off-chance that the election comes down to Crock and Dagger, and you're getting a Ralph Nader share of the votes, should your supporters vote Crock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back