Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

6a00e54f08fd108834014e88215302970d-300wi

I've found my own version of your RVD shrug!

v201005041708080383080.flv.jpg

I believe it'll happen before the end of the year.

Lord, Coco will dig up more stuff proving Dagger to be a racist and pedophile and an alien descendant of Spock (guess why?) by then. Dagger will choke his puppies. Crock will be even more non chalant about his campaign.

Good year ahead.

Shame Crock's made that thread about how passionate he is, I was going to ask KB if he would consider me to take his place because of his lack of dedication. Dagger style!

Slyfox has instructed me to take this election as seriously as I can take something on a wrestling forum.

Lol.

Good on him though. A proper troll will want as much emotional investment as possible from his prey.

What's this racism shit all about? First I've heard of it. You have my vote, regardless, but I'm legitimately curious as to what this is all about.

EDIT: Unless you're like a murdering, lynching racist. You know, one of those racists. At that point, I'd have to think things over.

Apparently throwing racial slurs around casually means I hate black people. That's not true. If my son were black, I'd love him like he were the same colour as I am. So long as he's not a ***.

So you have a Katie Vick in your past.

I'm intrigued as to your past affiliation with Sly. You were on another forum with him?

You won't honestly say will you?

Well this brand of 'trolling' that Sly does by disecting every sentence with logic is tiresome. Man must be on coke or worse, Chyna.

Sly's probably getting too much enjoyment out of all the attention I've given him this morning.

I'm going to lay low for a week. That'll fix him.

Barricading the doors as we speak. Ocean's 11 protocol is in effect: You're either in or you're out, right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back