Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

The number of times over the last month that I've read that Dolph Ziggler steals the show every night is astronomical. Those people who said kayfabe was dead must be blushing with embarrassment.

He had a very good match with Daniel Bryan last year, and a slightly worse one last week.

We all know who really steals the show every week, don't we?

I'm very seriously considering using Hunter in my RP for the roulette. Tell me, Coco, how would you feel about Kravinoff dying?

I feel nothing. I'm contemplating a new character, but I'll clearly have to keep it in the chamber for a while after the way Bo Carson's application was maliciously deleted before the world could see it.

And he never got his revenge. Although some would say living well is the best revenge. Kravinoff's done that, yes? I'm sure his illicit sale of narcotics is wildly rewarding.

Барбоса;3608485 said:
You could do a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" type RP with Saboteur going after the drug-dealing bail-skipper Kravinoff

I dig the idea, but I had something else in mind. I'll put that Dog parody in my pocket for later use.

"Chill out bro! You gotta find Jesus Christ bro!"

You've really captured Kravinoff's voice. A little too well. Hope you didn't waste a Masterball on that.

That was Saboteur, not Kravinoff. Kravinoff has no time for the Jesus, he's too busy hunting the most dangerous game on earth...

jd1.gif

The debate is coming up. I better brush up my anecdotal about the plight of the little people.

On the other hand, I think he'd be willing to commend the current Commander in Chief on his tan.

For the record, CM Punk has long since become my favourite wrestler. I just refuse to put him in my avatar and sig because I don't want to be like everybody else. Needless defiance is my bread and butter. Without it, who am I?

For the record, CM Punk has long since become my favourite wrestler. I just refuse to put him in my avatar and sig because I don't want to be like everybody else. Needless defiance is my bread and butter. Without it, who am I?

The next mod of WrestleZone forums perhaps? Only time will tell.

As for wrestlers, you might have to give us the all important, if not cliche, fave five, Coco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back