Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

Your Dolphin Man signature doesn't convince me that you're a true TNA fan. In fact, it makes you look even more like a poser. It's embarrassing really.
The warmth in my heart from Eric Young and ODB's segment tonight can't be snuffed out by your empty criticism.

upMSY.png

The warmth in my heart from Eric Young and ODB's segment tonight can't be snuffed out by your empty criticism.

Cubone has no warmth in his heart. His mother is dead.

On that note, how fucking disturbing is that? A character in a game marketed to elementary school children is so disturbed that its mother died that it wears her skull on its head. Dark stuff.

Shark Boy would make an okay pokemon.

You think that's fucked? This pokemon is a dead person who carries around a mask of their human face and cries at it. That's actually what it says in the pokedex entry:

200px-562Yamask.png

I know it's foolish of me given how much he's done in the game and how little the producers use his talking heads, but my heart wants Rick to Cowboy Up to the finish line.

Ozzy will probably win. Sophie's not a terrible pick either. I wanna slam Albert's head through a plate-glass window. So anyone but Albert will leave me satisfied.

Барбоса;3583935 said:
But he revolutionised the business!

By making it okay to obviously take steroids? Other than that, I have no idea how he could possibly claim he revolutionized the business.

I don't understand the question and refuse to answer.

I believe he's asking things are going for you, the fearless leader of the David French Party, or DFP for short.

I know it's foolish of me given how much he's done in the game and how little the producers use his talking heads, but my heart wants Rick to Cowboy Up to the finish line.

Ozzy will probably win. Sophie's not a terrible pick either. I wanna slam Albert's head through a plate-glass window. So anyone but Albert will leave me satisfied.

The thing is, Ozzy will have to win every challenge. The first time he loses, he's probably gone. I hate Albert too, and Brandon even more so. I'm still a big fan of Sophie. Rick hasn't done a goddamn thing the whole game, I always hate it when guys like that end up winning.

Coach is amazingly flying under the radar. I don't think there has been one discussion the whole season about voting him off. He and Sophie are my two hopes at this point.

Ozzy may win, but he's a little too cocky for my liking, and I tend to like it when cocky guys get upset in competitions.

Ozzy might be cocky, but he's a challenge guy. He could go all the way.

Coach is a fucking sleaze, but at least his brand of sleaziness makes for good television. Albert's? Not so much.

Rick? What can I say? I'm blinded by the southern charm. Must be why I had a hard time seeing FTS's racism.

They should make Survivor more realistic. Like try taking washed up celebrities who skipped rehab and dropping them in the jungle. Have them do challenges for bags of cocaine & promise the winner a new tv deal. The best part is the tv deal is all a lie. The winner actually gets pushed out of a helicopter over Somalia with a box of Poptarts & a sack of White Castle. Then the real Survivor begins....

Sorry, Habs. Your girl won but she looked about as good as Dick Clark does these days. She broke down like she was Brandon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back