Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

Coco was trying to let this thread slip into obscurity during the election process. There may be some incriminating evidence that could be used to hurt his campaign in the earlier pages of this thread.

The first few pages may reveal some instances of sexual harassment.

edit: doesn't count as plagairism, posted at exact same time.

I think I'm starting to confront my lack of interest in being a mod. That's the kind of thing that's going to make me a great mod.

Now I'm actually a little worried that I might win.

I need a drink. A shame I didn't make the WZCW creative team. I hear they have an alcohol fund.

Not sure how anyone can think Matt Hardy was the worst wrestler of the year. He was merely average. Then again, why would he be down there if not for everyone to kick him?

Not sure how anyone can think Matt Hardy was the worst wrestler of the year. He was merely average. Then again, why would he be down there if not for everyone to kick him?

I nominated him more because of the pattern of the year he had. I suppose he's not as bad a wrestler as, say, Michael Cole or Kelly Kelly.

Or Great Khali. And he's certainly not as underwhelming as either of the New Nexus guys who made it to the finish line. I think Hardy's adequate matches against RVD and more-than-adequate matches with AJ Styles and Fortune are enough to keep him out of the running for worst wrestler of the year. Then again, I'm just judging what I see on television. I refuse to let Matt Hardy's addiction to pain killers and cookie dough ruin him for me.

If you don't let a wrestler's personal demons ruin your opinion of him, then what are you left with besides an optimistic outlook towards superb actor/athletes. What kind of blissful fool are you?

The kind of well-to-do blissful fool who's sitting on fat stacks of Pokemon Monopoly money. That kind!

Matt Hardy, worst wrestler of the year? I'm not taking that lying down!

koLn7.gif

Your Dolphin Man signature doesn't convince me that you're a true TNA fan. In fact, it makes you look even more like a poser. It's embarrassing really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back