Sad day in the CA household...

Hardy/Nitro was crap and the IC title is dead. Here's a thought, how about defending that belt at Wrestlemania, you know the place where it once was a show stealer? I get that isn't on Hardy, but let's not be naive and say that the IC title is resurrected, and I can't spell that right by the way. MVP being injured for half a year has done more for the US title then Hardy has for the IC title.

His match on RAW was not crap and got the fans into it. That was the first time in years they did anything with that belt and have done nothing with it since. You have to admit the IC belt was better during Hardy/Nitro than it is now. When I mean he injected life into it I didn't mean now but back in 2006 when he had his fued with Nitro. The belt is shit now. That match should have been at wrestlemania, why Vince doesn't is beyond me. I remember when both the IC title and European title meant something, of course the Euro didn't mean much for very long....But that was back in the 90's when Vince knew how to book.

You are right htough, HBK just looks like he's going through the motions any more. But that being said, HBK going through the motions is still having great matches.

HBK to me is still the greatest main event wrestler ever, but everybody gets to that point where they want to retire, HBK has slowed down and doesn't have the passion. Him putting on better matches than half the roster is sad, it's not like the WWE doesn't have talent, they just don't know how to use it.

I think Shawn will retire WM 25; especially if he ends Flair's career at this Wrestlemania. Don't know how they would do it though.

I think Shawn will retire WM 25; especially if he ends Flair's career at this Wrestlemania. Don't know how they would do it though.

Hopefully by letting someone retire him so they can get the rub, not like with Flair where nobody is getting the rub. There are a lot of wrestlers there talented enough to do it, just if Vince sees it.

OK, I was asleep through a lot of pointlessness. Could someone help me with a very important question?

Question: How in the hell is Rey Mysterio a spot monkey? What makes Rey Mysterio matches spotty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back