Sad day in the CA household...

I don't even like Jeff Hardy, but Mysterio is overated, and his WWE run is a joke. And I just don't get how people can be hypocritical saying they think Hardy is a spot monkey, but Rey isn't.

Because Rey Mysterio doesn't have to rely on jumping off of ladder's to stay over?

Blame the WWEddie on the WWExploitation team. That had nothing to do with Mysterio. The WWExploitation did that to Mysterio, which sucked and was wrong for Mysterio.

Hell Mysterio has been solid in the WWE up until Guerrero's death in my opinoin.

His match with Kurt Angle was one of the best opening matches I have ever seen.

Edge/Mysterio vs. Angle/Benoit is the last good tag team match produced by the WWE. His feud with Guerrero was solid up untilt eh dominic crap.

Hardy is a hack.

:lmao::lmao:

Agreed. Just ridiculous garbage he types.

:icon_rolleyes:

Funny all you do is latch onto other people's statements because you can't make your own. You are like the X-pac of WZ, you can't stand on your own so you need other to make you look worthwhile.

Hardy > Mysterio Mysterio in WWE has sucked.

Because Rey Mysterio doesn't have to rely on jumping off of ladder's to stay over?

Because he doesn't have the talent to do that anymore. Hardy can. And in a Ladder match you HAVE to jump off it to make it an ok match.

Blame the WWEddie on the WWExploitation team. That had nothing to do with Mysterio. The WWExploitation did that to Mysterio, which sucked and was wrong for Mysterio.

The explotation of Eddie killed Mysterio's only title run, which sucked and had one decent match and that was with Angle on SD. That match was more angle than mysterio.

Hell Mysterio has been solid in the WWE up until Guerrero's death in my opinoin.

Not even close. He was misused and total crap from day 1. He should have gone to mexico as WWE has no idea how to book him.

His match with Kurt Angle was one of the best opening matches I have ever seen.

:lmao: It was ok, but you really need to see other matches. Hardy/Nitro and HBK/Cena didn't open the show, but were about 1000 times better.

Edge/Mysterio vs. Angle/Benoit is the last good tag team match produced by the WWE. His feud with Guerrero was solid up untilt eh dominic crap.

Even before dominic WWE had no idea what to do with him. His matches have been subpar and fueds lackluster with little to no original thought into them. Mysterio never should have joined WWE and did it for the money. Atleast in AAA Mysterio wouldn't be poorly booked and may still be seen as ok.

Hardy is a hack.

Tell that to the fans who cheer him over everybody even Y2J. He must be a hack injecting life into TWO divisions that were dead before him. The IC title was dead before Hardy/Nitro injected some life into it, the WWE title became boring until Hardy/Orton made it worth watching and got people into it. Hardy has finally started to show his true potential and people need to respect that.

Funny all you do is latch onto other people's statements because you can't make your own. You are like the X-pac of WZ, you can't stand on your own so you need other to make you look worthwhile.

Nope. I just don't respond to illogical, non-intelligent, shit posts which are just a bunch of letters made into sentences acting like they know what they are talking about when really, just make themselves look like an ass.

do you know what i will do?

Throw a large party when his knees give out and he is using a cane by 45-46 yrs old.:p

HBK has been worth shit recently, he need to retire. His best days are behind him and he is just staying in....Why is he staying? He has slowed down, he mic skills have gotten worse and he is showing little to no passion for the industry. He needs to hang it up.

Nope. I just don't respond to illogical, non-intelligent, shit posts which are just a bunch of letters made into sentences acting like they know what they are talking about when really, just make themselves look like an ass.

Thanks for trolling Wes.

Yet when given the chance at a main event spot, he puts the entire roster to shame. Even at 42.

Seriously DIAR, Just be quiet now.

Wes seriously, leave. Add something or leave. Your posts in this thread have been nothing more than trolling and flaming, please leave ok?

HBK has been worth shit recently, he need to retire. His best days are behind him and he is just staying in....Why is he staying? He has slowed down, he mic skills have gotten worse and he is showing little to no passion for the industry. He needs to hang it up.

I wouldn't go that far. I was never a fan, I will give him credit where it is do. I have done that in the past. But in all honesty, I have no idea why, but he bores me too tears.

Especially the last 5 years. Good in the early 90's but that is way behind him.

I wouldn't go that far. I was never a fan, I will give him credit where it is do. I have done that in the past. But in all honesty, I have no idea why, but he bores me too tears.

Especially the last 5 years. Good in the early 90's but that is way behind him.

I was a fan of his, he was awesome in the 90's His ladder against Tatanka was the good match on that card. He was even pretty good when he came back in 2002. But since he has come back recently he just isn't putting much effort into his work, at times boring and lackluster and even looking like he doesn't want to be there. It's really about time for him to hang it up. Him and the undertaker, and I really don't want to see Taker go.

Hardy/Nitro was crap and the IC title is dead. Here's a thought, how about defending that belt at Wrestlemania, you know the place where it once was a show stealer? I get that isn't on Hardy, but let's not be naive and say that the IC title is resurrected, and I can't spell that right by the way. MVP being injured for half a year has done more for the US title then Hardy has for the IC title.

You are right htough, HBK just looks like he's going through the motions any more. But that being said, HBK going through the motions is still having great matches.

If it's adding discussion, it's good enough. And these are like your first werstling posts in what? 2 years? Just because someone writes oh so big paragraphs doesn't mean shit.

HBK, will leave soon. I've heard rumours of WM 25 being his last. Which I obviously hope not, but at the same time, he deserves to retire soon. He's one of, if not the best, the business has ever seen, and I completely agree with what Wes said about still putting most of the roster to shame - at 42.

But how long he'll stay, who knows? But I doubt he'll allow himself to become like Flair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back