Sad day in the CA household...

:lmao:

Mysterio is a beast. I like both Hardy's but Mysterio is way better than both. Too my understanding Mysterio is a draw, he sells a lot of merchandise and is huge for the hispanic audience.

Mysterio has had one hell of a career, the Hardy's really haven't outside of the tag team ranks.

Rey's had a great career, but his health is getting worse and worse. Mind you he's been wrestling since he was a teen. Hardy is just reaching his pinnacle, but if you've read the news, he's also working through a lot of pain. The way I see it is that Hardy is a great ENTERTAINER, and he's garnered the support of many fans (including myself) lately. Overall, Rey's a great WRESTLER with a great career. A career, I'm afraid, that's coming to a close. Two injuries in a year is not a good sign, especially if he can't wrestle with them like Hardy's been doing.

Define career. Jeff Hardy is just getting started, watch in 5 years Hardy will have more world titles than Mysterio has pimples on his ass. If pushed right Hardy can be the next HBK....If pushed right.

:lmao::lmao:
Funniest load of crap I've ever woken up to.

This entire thread is hilarious and Im pissed. But at least your kid had the right first idea. I wouldn't mind a Hardy shirt. but that is because their shirts usually have cool designs.

The girlfriend comes home with the boy, and guess what, he has his first WWE T-Shirt, a Jeff Hardy T-shirt, ugh.

You know what you have to do, right?

Gun.. check..
Prison story.. check.. :lmao:

Or, we could just make a Mastercard commerical out of this..

W.W.E. Live Event for 2 - $120.00
W.W.E. T-Shirts for 2 - $50.00
Cameras with extra film - $35.00

Repairing your front door, after the boyfriend brings the daughter back in a Jeff Hardy T-Shirt and then allowing him to feel what Hardy goes through on a nightly basis.....

PRICELESS

EDIT: I'm just now realizing you're refering to YOUR Girlfriend, bringing home a child. :lmao: Oh well.. keep both the stories above, for whenever you have a daughter who brings home a boyfriend with a Jeff Hardy shirt. :p

Well he watched the wm17 ladder match last night and called the Hardy's Womanish Boys, priceless, there is still hope.

Rey is over-Rey-tated now, but his WCW stuff was top notch. Thank the WWE's unbeleivable booking for that.

ICP>Eminem? LMFAO.

Please just go away from the computer now, grab a faygo and watch some jackoff on Ripley's sticking a water tank up his ass.

ICP>Eminem?
Am I not entitled to my opinion NE more? I like eminem, I just think that ICP has put put more good albums than M.M. The only 2 Eminem albums I like are the first 2. I like and Own all the ICP albums.

from the computer now, grab a faygo and watch some jackoff on Ripley's sticking a water tank up his ass.
I'm at school right now so I can't watch tv. Also I don't drink Faygo, They're made in detroit and don't make it down to FL.

Am I not entitled to my opinion NE more? I like eminem, I just think that ICP has put put more good albums than M.M. The only 2 Eminem albums I like are the first 2. I like and Own all the ICP albums.
EMinem has two Albums that sold anywhere from approximately 15-20 million copies world wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back